Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I only person who couldn’t care less about this stupid secret project she keeps hinting about. Like ana babes I’m bored, just tell us or shut up.
THIS!!!!!🥱

I just want to know how she gets gifted free drinks??? I’m getting second hand embarrassment from thinking about her messaging them and saying how famous she is
Your pic

Here we go being gifted again!!! I don’t know how someone can just continue to take all the time. I would have to give it to someone else like the table behind me and buy my own food.
She's one greedy little twat. If I had her sort of money and doing that I'd honestly be embarrassed.

Reactions: 4
So they’re releasing a single or something now?
View attachment 693020
OMG I've just had the weirdest thought.. Does anyone remember a while back when Bryan and Ana did a Tik Tok video singing an Adele song, and she kept going on about how everyone loved it (no -one did) WELL..what if they are bringing out a song together??

Reactions: 16
i deffo think she’s releasing music

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Covid gang out and about
Awwww another night boss bitching it at Boujee as it’s the only place dumb enough to give them free drinks. I’ve walked past Boujee a couple of times in Manchester and my god i don’t get it’s appeal, it looks tacky as hell, the decor is headache inducing clearly all done for the gram and normally is dead both inside and out.

Reactions: 6

Isn’t it ironic that she’s doing an ad about hungry children/children not eating while she’s doing a big £50 full trolly food shop for free while she can easily afford it already? And her daughter has thousands in the bank but still accepts free food on the daily, while they really are starving kids out there

Last edited:
Reactions: 58
and julies a tory so actively votes against children having free school mealshow kind of her to do that when a few years ago she was in the exact same position as the low income families on tesco’s advert

Reactions: 50
Imo Boujee is SOO tacky and kitsch
It's a place full of Anastasias and Saffrons

Reactions: 7
You can tell it’s nothing special and not with a decent brand or company. The shoot likes like bootleg images

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.