Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong, but I think Ana is scared of starting any new content, (the type of content that is so different/better than what she’s currently producing). I think laziness does play a part, but the fear of change is there too with her, scared to dramatically fail, I suppose? At least with what she’s currently doing, it’s still bringing her some views in, some revenue and keeping her somewhat relevant for the time being. It’s just the impression I get, I also feel she can’t be alone either, she always has to surround herself with someone.
Yeah! I think that’s why her content is always floating between trying to be more ‘grown up’ and then just childish videos that mainly appeal to a younger audience, probably doesn’t know what avenue she wants to go down so stays between them but it just makes her content so polarising like for example, shes sitting having a chat and eating take out with her little brother in the car while talking about her sex life. Not saying you tubers should always stick to a certain type of content, it just seems as if her content feels a bit lost and not sure what it’s trying to be. Just my opinion

Reactions: 18

Im 😂😂 its too accurate
Unpopular opinion probably but am I the only one who doesn’t find these videos at all funny? I sit here with a completely straight face 🤣 he’s done so many he must be getting bored by now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Unpopular opinion probably but am I the only one who doesn’t find these videos at all funny? I sit here with a completely straight face 🤣 he’s done so many he must be getting bored by now

Yeah me too, I think people on here think he’s trollling her too but he’s not, he’s an Ana fan

Reactions: 22
It’s funny because hes a troll, the actual content isn’t funny :D

Reactions: 3
It’s funny because hes a troll, the actual content isn’t funny :D
Noo like lauren said above I don’t think he is a troll, pretty sure ana herself has interacted with his videos before, she finds them funny. He’s definitely a fan

Reactions: 11
She’s probably ✨manifesting✨ some new big trend to come out on youtube so she can hop on that & not think of her own content & effortlessly get views 💕🫐💗

Reactions: 7
i cannot stand this boy, winds me up
no end when i see him on my fyp so yes i agree

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was me considering a double cheeseburger from McDonald’s a treat 😳
View attachment 689574
View attachment 689575
View attachment 689576
Are you 'avin a larf? Just shy of £700 for those ugly monstrosities?? I wouldn't pay more than £20 for them. Makes me laugh, Ana just wrecklessly spending like that, YouTube money ain't gonna last forever hun. Maybe sooner than later. Your views and followers are going down.

Doesn't she already have these possibly in a different colour or something similar, why buy more of the same?
Yeah in blue , because Cinzia had that colour 😛. I think in pink too.

Reactions: 16
Will spend £700 on one pair of trainers but won’t buy her clothes from sustainable and ethical brands 🤔🤔 idk about you but if i had her money i would invest in timeless high quality clothing pieces that i could re-wear for years to come she only cares about staying trendy

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah some of them are just boring and tit now

Reactions: 5
Maybe she should have used that money on getting some lessons in grace and decorum instead.. what a sad little life Ana.

Ugly shoes. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.