Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 her lack of hygiene makes me chunder,please just wash your jumper

What is most likely to happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread with the most likes 64 likes. Had to remove the word bleeping as thread title was too long. Hope I have done this right I have never made one before. Anyone want to do a recap?

Call me sad but I have just looked on haz’s orofjle and Ana has not liked haz’s last 10 pictures? Last one she liked was 17th June. We reckon they’ve fell out?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I think Ana goes through phases of being obsessed with certain people and dropping others along the way. Like when she was first in Manchester it was all about Haz and Byron.. then it was beka.. then it was Haz and Byron again then she seemed to have dropped Haz yet again and got an obsession with Callum and Freya… she’s such a weirdo.

Reactions: 61
I think Ana goes through phases of being obsessed with certain people and dropping others along the way. Like when she was first in Manchester it was all about Haz and Byron.. then it was beka.. then it was Haz and Byron again then she seemed to have dropped Haz yet again and got an obsession with Callum and Freya… she’s such a weirdo.
You forgot about her dropping her Nan 😒😒….

The nan should take Ana on Judge Rinder to get her Disney dinner set back!!! 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Yeah I can see this, she seems to have like an 'all or nothing' approach to friends like she'll show Haz and Byron and nothing else for months and then won't show them for ages and will only show a different friend? It's a bit weird tbh

Reactions: 21
I thought she was gonna ‘keep us updated’ over the next 24 hours after her vaccination?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You forgot about her dropping her Nan 😒😒….

The nan should take Ana on Judge Rinder to get her Disney dinner set back!!! 😡😡
Well now all covid restrictions are being dropped from July 19th I might apply to be in the audience. Love a bit of rinder 😂

Anas best mate Becky with the Covid may have to change her flight 🤣🤣🤣 gutted hahah 😂😂
Awww couldn’t of happened to a nicer person ☺

Reactions: 14
Anas best mate Becky with the Covid may have to change her flight 🤣🤣🤣 gutted hahah 😂😂
Is it just me who thinks this might be a bit of a lie and she actually can’t go because she’s still testing positive?? Even though she’s had it, got over it and isolation has ended for her, she can still test positive for the next 90 days lmfao

Reactions: 66
Is it just me who thinks this might be a bit of a lie and she actually can’t go because she’s still testing positive?? Even though she’s had it, got over it and isolation has ended for her, she can still test positive for the next 90 days lmfao
Psycho Becky with Covid will be trying to close us down again 😉😅😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope she can’t go to be honest, stupid girl

Well now all covid restrictions are being dropped from July 19th I might apply to be in the audience. Love a bit of rinder 😂

Awww couldn’t of happened to a nicer person ☺
Shall we all go to judge rinder 🥺 have a ceo day out watching ana and her nan fight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Again super immature behaviour
Ana should've taken a PCR before the jab if she was in contact with positive Beka (and she clearly was)

let's say Ana got infected by Beka but is asymptomatic, it's very dangerous to get the jab if you're positive because the viral load will then skyrocket and be very dangerous to your body

Reactions: 21
Stopped watching her. It's just food, food, food. Boring 😴

Reactions: 16
I’m a fan of Sophia and Cinzia and ana is literally copying direct copy’s of their outfits to.. this is worrying 😭 cinzia better start hiring a bodyguard
Cinzia also had the blue Balenciaga trainers first so Ana simply had to copy her 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.