Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloesm

VIP Member
Wtf was the point of this whole video

98% of the video is them stuffing their faces to death and you can barely hear what they are saying. Not that their conversations are interesting anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 48

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
hates when people talk about her appearance but will happily insult someones dick after having sex with them? which is meant to be a private intimate moment. telling thousands of people online he had a weird dick and openly talking about their sexual experience is fucking weird. the poor guy would of had no clue she apparently hated it that much.

also majority of us speak about her god awful tan, hair and makeup which are all things that can be changed. her weight gain is obvious, i’m not gonna stop talking about it when she portrays this image to young girls that she’s super healthy and skinny. the constant talk of how she has a ‘small appetite’ and a small stomach is not setting a good example for her young audience.

Reactions: 47

Scbu

VIP Member
Becky with the covid needs to calm down and get a real job, we only know of her for creeping on here and threatening to take down the forum 🤣🤣.

• Haha

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
Oh my Freya saying to go by the window to breathe in the fresh air. She must know how much ana stinks

• Haha
  • Wow

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
wow. she just keeps deleting my comments about beka. how fucking selfish 😡 she really has no respect or care for anyone.

the simple thing to do would say yes i am isolating not deleting everything! she’s clearly planning on breaking the rules, that’s why she’s so on top of the comments today. she usually never likes anything. she’s actually disgusting. if she was gonna isolate she wouldn’t be so determined to delete every trace of the covid comments, as long as they are deleted in 2 minutes no one will know she was with beka right! piss off ana

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

ruthc123

Does anyone else find Freya so annoying, sorry but I think she’s so fake and trying so hard to be pretty and funny 😬

Reactions: 46

bio

“I picked up the free from spaghetti” how do you do that as a mistake? My mum’s gluten free and I’ve never seen the free from stuff with the normal stuff in a supermarket, it’s in a separate aisle so how did she manage to pick that up? Dunno where I’m going with that I just thought it was odd

• Haha
Reactions: 45

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
You're so brave... I hope you've treated yourself to a Cartier ring bby x
you’ll be pleased to know i just got myself a lv suitcase bbyyyy. it rolls down hills but it’s 100% worth the money guys don’t worry xx

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
Wait hold on, did she actually order a McDonald’s to the shard????😭😭😭😭 I can’t even deal with it anymore she’s a fucking joke

• Haha