Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yikez101

VIP Member
imagine she’s quiet cause she’s off to go on love island 🤣😭 oh god
Oh shit wait
I haven’t read ahead so sorry if someone’s already said
but didn’t she say we would find out her “life changing” news in around 4 weeks? WHAT IF SHES ACTUALLY GOING ON IT hahaha
what if that’s why she hired haz & Byron 2.0? so they run her socials whilst she there?!! Imagine the scenes on this thread if she was on LI

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

imzy

I’m sorry but callum actually is the type of person to burp and blow it in your face for fun. He’s actually disgusting like he is the person who shits in public toilets and leaves skid marks. Idk how ana chills with such a rancid guy. I can just imagine him smelling of BO💀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I can’t believe it “Corona is finished” like it just got to the 21st and disappeared😂 her viewers will literally chat so much shit to try and defend her 😂

1F9991CF-6408-4CD1-909D-10FC70BACCD8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

jackolantern

VIP Member
I said what I said and I am sticking to it. I did rant but in all fairness I am pissed off like many people because she's completely dismissing Becka's positive covid test and not isolating whilst people like me who have had positive covid test in their household have to self isolate as it is the law.
Filthy slut's a bit far though isn't it? We should be done in this day and age with shaming women for their sexual practices, the same wouldn't be said if she was a bloke. I'll agree she's unbelievably vile in the way she goes about discussing it, but as long as she's safe, I don't really see an issue past that. (I'm not talking about her isolation or lack of, that's a different argument). Slut is a gross word.

• Heart

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
Why are they all sharing straws and bottles?? :sick: Even pre-covid I was funny about that. You never know where people's mouths have been.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
I feel like Tanesha as nice as she is just felt out of place in this group and uncomfortable. Like this isn't the Anna she knew. She's totally different these days, such a shame.

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Anastasia Kingsnorth #39. Takeaway Queen, needs a good clean. For the love of god eat some greens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

tulla.24

It’s so weird/upsetting to think about how Ana was one of very few youtubers i used to watch and enjoy, and i never missed an upload, she seemed so down-to-earth, humble and sweet. She was just a fresh, lovable personality on the platform, and her videos were a bit of a comfort blanket for me (hate to admit that some of her old ones still are!). Now, all i see is a vacuous, self-absorbed, cEo boss bitch. It seems like FOREVER that I’ve been holding on watching her videos with a little bit of hope that she’ll realise what she’s become, ground herself and make some decent fucking content, but that hope continues to slip away. She’s been put in such a fortunate position by her viewers and has not an ounce of respect or gratitude anymore. Ana, remember your roots, stop clinging onto fake friendships, go visit your bestie Nan bless her, follow covid rules, eat veggies (even when not detoxing..crazy i know!!), drink some water, listen to your followers when you ask them to do your job for you, dont hire your friends… etc etc.

But i guess i have one thing to thank Ana for, and thats for welcoming me to tattle :)

Last edited:
  • Heart

kabab2014

I’m sorry but.. they thing about how she really enjoys dogs licking her feet. Using dogs for her sexual pleases. This seriously doesn’t sit right with me.

• Sick
  • Haha

timmy_1190

Lmao someone commented on her video with Byron that Ana doesn’t treat herself enough and she deserves too treat herself more because she works so hard? Wow 🙄 I tell you who works hard and who does deserve to treat themselves, NHS workers, Supermarket workers, people who are actually working twice as hard during covid, not sitting on their arses posting shitty videos and eating McDonald’s every day.. god these people piss me off. They need to get out of her arsehole

• Heart
Reactions: 49

whisperchat

VIP Member
I literally cannot be bothered with her or her boring content anymore. She’s just a silly tart with a horrendous tan and no personality. My boyfriend caught a glimpse of love island the other night and turned to me and said ‘I’m so glad you’re naturally beautiful’ I mean excuse me while I bawl my eyes out because how cute but I’m also glad I don’t have to fake everything in my life and come across as badly as Ana does just to try and ‘fit in’ with everyone else. In all honesty it must be exhausting. She literally does not have a mind of her own and it shows with that embarrassing fortune cookie conversation.. she really thought they were gunna sit there and eat them together as like a dessert.. but then as soon as she called Freya and Callum in to have them with her and they told her they don’t eat them SUDDENLY she doesn’t either 🙄 then it cuts back to her going back to eating the Chinese… girl I am actually cringed out for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 49