Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willnerve

Ana, make sure to remove your upper lip hair before taking closeup pics x
deffo not defending ana here (trust me I don’t like her just as much as you guys don’t) but I really think body/facial hair on girls shouldn’t be made out to be a bad thing especially since she’s got such a young and impressionable following
also no hate towards you at all just my opinion!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 147

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Do you ever sit and think how funny it is that Ana and her friends were posting on their stories getting ready and saying how excited they’re were to go out, then tattle messaged the club telling them they’re from separate households, then they were refused entry 😭😭😂😂😂 that’s still iconic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 114

speach7991

Oh lord... I was watching one of Ana's vlogs the other day on my laptop (which is old and slow and struggles a lot). I must have paused it half way through and closed the screen and now ANA IS STUCK AS MY BACKGROUND. !!! Nightmare alert lol. I don't even have a YouTube tab open :'(

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

roddylove

Chatty Member
Her first covid video idea would be ‘What it’s like to be a teen with covid’ x

• Haha
Reactions: 73
i am SORRY but how embarrassing
she messages molly mae about the restaurant saying oh yeah bby girl have heard how incred this is! and then goes on to say in her video that she’s never heard of it before
someone lock up your girl x

• Haha
Reactions: 73

lilacrain

Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 her lack of hygiene makes me chunder, please just wash your fucking jumper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Ellavxii

Also I’m crying, 7:57

Ana: Oh I love fortune cookies, do you guys eat them

Freya and the other one: No

Ana: Oh no yeah I don’t eat them

PLEASE just get some originality, it’s fine to say you eat fortune cookies just because your friends don’t!!

• Haha
Reactions: 70