Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
Still not over the fact she's claiming to living her best life but is hiding under a table for 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
guys…. i’m not sure what i’m gonna do. i just managed to sell and package 2 things on depop. i did it alone. please send me love in this upsetting time. i deserve a treat.

• Haha
  • Heart

em27

Here's a video idea for her... 2 week transformation! Get her hair done, scrub all the fake tan off. Get a facial and pore extraction done (her skin will thank her for it). Get her eyebrows done by a professional, get her nails done so they look clean and not ridiculously long. Eat veggies and only drink water for 2 weeks and make an effort to exercise each day. I'd love to see the results after that. She would be an entirely different person

• Heart

lxlyfloral

I personally cba to watch her videos but I’d love if someone could add up how much money she spends on takeaways for her videos 🙄 and if that doesn’t prove how out of touch she is idk what will

Lol because I’m bored -

(All the takeaway prices are including the price of the food and the delivery & rider fee that they add on when you order via Deliveroo/Uber eats. Also I’ve rounded up to the nearest ten pence)

Sainsbury’s spaghetti - £1.20
Krispy Kreme - £16.70
Pret - £8 (including small order fee)
Oodles - £14.50
Taco Bell - £11
Starbucks - £12.40
Foodwell - Approx £20 not including drinks (not sure what sushi / drinks it was)
McDonald’s - £13.40
H&V - 17.40
So approx £114.60 on food in 24 hours lol

I spend less than that a week🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Elle

VIP Member
Ana while ordering pizza 'I'd prefer not to have veggie'. No shit you vegetable dodging wotsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Lindtbourbon

There is literally no structure to these videos anymore, it's just her and her friends hanging out and ana is just recording it, they're not even talking to the camera
It makes me laugh that this is supposedly the ✨amazing✨ content that she's promised, I'd actually take a food challenge over this shite at this stage

• Haha

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
I can't look at anything other than the concealer lips...it's so off-putting. And the tan is getting far too dark at this point...always copying Cinzia with absolutely no shame.

• Haha