Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
44F7EA6D-6AC5-4000-BD93-03510F085325.jpeg

apologies if this has already been posted !! but she’s definitely not isolating or off to go on love island, on this girls story ana and freya etc were all out yesterday

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Lindtbourbon

It's so nice to see Ana going out of her comfort zone for a video and doing a food challenge her content is thriving since she moved to Manchester x ✨💕💞💖💓🎀🌸

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I feel disgusted that she said she got her feet out for those poor pomeranians to lick, they aren’t even her dogs! That’s so vile to me omg. A violation

• Sick
  • Angry

Helya

what’s up with basic yt girls self tanning to the point where they’re borderline blackfishing? Jordan lipscombe, come pick up your girl 😭

biggob

Why is ana a new race in her new vid? She’s the same colour if not darker than tanesha
It’s disgusting and low-key disturbing. I hate when girls (well anyone tbh) fake tan to the point where they look like a whole different race. I understand wanted to be slightly more tanned but Ana’s taking it to another level. Doesn’t even look nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
okay but this website literally says that ana is mixed race?? she needs to stop on the tan, she’s darker then tanisha
3CE68C26-B11B-48B5-9106-57AD5F9B56BB.jpeg

what’s up with basic yt girls self tanning to the point where they’re borderline blackfishing? Jordan lipscombe, come pick up your girl 😭
literally!! It’s so out of order, look at this website it says ana is mixed race. I mean come on she must of got the hint that her tan is too dark if she’s being called mixed??
9C55663F-C32E-44AB-8995-A5810B510956.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

jackolantern

VIP Member
that video is fucking vile. the i suck a good dick quote and her going on about having a finger up the bum 🤢 shes disgusting, no wonder she can’t get a boyfriend if she openly talks about how a boys dick was ugly and their sex together? it’s fucking weird. no doubt she’s gone to haz & byron telling them all about charles in bed bbyyyy ✨ keeping the condom as a souvenir.

no class or respect at all, just purely a vile girl. she is like a school girl giggling at the thought of sex. when she first met kiera the first thing she spoke about was masturbation just to brag that she is 100% not a virgin 😭 weird girl
With her diet I can fully imagine a finger up her bum would be the equivalent of entering the gates of hell :oops: :sick:💀😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
How does this stupid bitch have a career from saying things are "so good" and "unreal" whilst looking offensively dark, she's a grotty little cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60