Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she mean she's so close to doing something to get Tattle taking down LOOOOL she needs to calm down she's no one big or special or hard, she's just Ana's clout chasing friend number three and she should be careful she doesn't lose herself from the rotation of Ana's friends cause it's the only reason anyone knows who she is.

Sidenote, she's going off saying that the tattle page is right there when you google her name but why is she googling herself anyway? Weirdo behaviour
Forreal "watch yourself" loooooool she's so stupid

Reactions: 27
Damn thought I was keeping an eye out for selenurrrr, got to keep an eye out for beka now too

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dear Beka in the words of the late and great Nikki Grahame ….

70BA769E-F9A5-4F42-8C75-CF5236805F23.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My favourite Anna flashback moment was when she put milk into fruit tea 🤣🤣 she has no idea!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
7hrs ago Sophia shares a post on her story about what is happening in Palestine

2hrs ago Ana does the exact same thing. Doubt she can even pronounce the word Palestine....

Reactions: 26
7hrs ago Sophia shares a post on her story about what is happening in Palestine

2hrs ago Ana does the exact same thing. Doubt she can even pronounce the word Palestine....
it takes 2 seconds to press repost, it’s the bare minimum and ana still struggles to do it. after all she’s not getting paid to post it so why should she!

idk about anyone else but if i had such a huge platform like ana i would be taking every opportunity to spread awareness, it’s so easy. yet i’ve never seen her genuinley take time to educate herself or anything? even after the alm post she never apologised just got brian to comment on the situation for her.

i’m still educating myself bbysss 🫐🍓🧋 im just a teen who doesn’t watch the news. everyone is just watching my every move so i can be cancelled 🥺 if i was in a normal job this wouldn’t happen bbyyyy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ana doesn’t have a clue about anything other than what’s happening in her life... like someone said above it takes 2 seconds to press repost just to make yourself look good and avoid backlash.

I can’t stand now self centred she is.

Reactions: 16
My favourite Anna flashback moment was when she put milk into fruit tea 🤣🤣 she has no idea!!!
But do we remember when she put half a cup of milk, followed by a teabag, and then the hot water??? The tea was white

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My favourite Anna flashback moment was when her and Saff were trying to pronounce Warburtons and then Anna stared at Saff mesmerised (idk how else to explain the scene ahahah)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll admit it, I miss Me Jules and her snarky attitude in the videos. I never personally enjoyed Atticus in them and I think it’s for the best that he’s not being filmed or put in a position where he comes across as spoilt or bratty.

Reactions: 20
I miss the old sweet lovely genuine Ana but doubt she’s ever coming back 😪

Reactions: 25
Ana has no idea what she’s sharing or what’s going on in the world
The fact she was for “all life’s matter” explains it all 🙃 stupid git

Orrrr the iconic moment when she microwaved her hot chocolate and left the spoon in the microwave, 99% of the comments of that video were about the bloody spoon😂😂

• Haha
I actually really liked her a couple years back. She seemed sweet and down to earth. Now she is like all the others. Shame really.

Reactions: 25
Just catching up on these new decorate with me videos. Sorry if stuff has been mentioned already.
But wtf is that canvas she made? Like I don’t get it? And why does she think them chairs are so gorgeous they are pretty disgusting. And watching her clean that table stressed me out. It’s not even clean. It looks so grimy and horrid.
God sorry hahaha. Not watched her in a while but she’s annoyed me with her silly little accent changes every five seconds. WHAT?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.