Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picking her nose with her long talons and then eating it on a video 🤮 I’m sure it was one with Gaz and Brian

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
When she did her trying vegan food video and was surprised that the tomato pasta sauce tasted the same as her normal pasta sauce. God knows what she thinks goes in to a tomato sauce
Probably wasn't even a vegan pasta sauce, probs was free from sugar and fat or something because she only bought stuff from the 'Free From' aisle rather than actually trying to eat vegan

Reactions: 11
Ana's most recent ig picture has me howling, it's such an awkward angle for a picture and not to mention the messy fake tan hands and dumb lil jacquemus bag on the side and whatever the outfit she's wearing is meant to be

Reactions: 9
Ana's most recent ig picture has me howling, it's such an awkward angle for a picture and not to mention the messy fake tan hands and dumb lil jacquemus bag on the side and whatever the outfit she's wearing is meant to be
The placement of her right foot is so weird, why is it just falling out of her shoe like that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ana u should smile in your pics to boost your engagement bby and u will also look so much better! Why so serious

Reactions: 1
Earlier on Radio 1 SOMEONE wrote in to say about keeping bread in the fridge and it started a debate. Here's me thinking Ana said it and wants everyone to back her up....everyone was like err no.

Reactions: 9
Is no one gonna mention that before mispronouncing Warburtons, she assumed the word Saffron couldn’t pronounce was “beautifully” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Plus you can basically see up her dress

Reactions: 3
Another cringe worthy moment calling herself a teenager when she’s infact turning 21 this year :)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ana constantly referring to herself as a teen, shows how immature and childish she is and how she has no intention to grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another cringe worthy moment: saying ‘fortnight my babyyyy, yes I do play fortnight if you were wondering’ in the Christmas vlog 2020. Are you trying to gain approval and acceptance from your 12 year old fan base???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.