Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

In case anyone was interested lol
I can’t stop watching this, genuinely don’t know what the best part is, do love her brain trying to process what a toaster could possibly look like ... almost like they weren’t even really that close here 🧐

Reactions: 8
I can’t stop watching this, genuinely don’t know what the best part is, do love her brain trying to process what a toaster could possibly look like ... almost like they weren’t even really that close here 🧐
Saffron can't pronounce Warburton's then gets gifted a bunch of crumpets from them 🤦 You couldn't make this tit up!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another cringe moment

Ana "correcting" Julie on how to say epitome 🤣🙃😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Bekas thinking about getting a cat!

Won’t be long before Ana is introducing us to her little addition to her apartment 😂
i hope none of these girls get a pet just to go out 24/7 and leave it on its own, it will only be used to take instagram pics anyway, I wished people actually put some thought into getting a pet because it’s a big responsibility getting an animal

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.