Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously I could be entirely wrong haha - but I feel like the coincidences of the dates we know Beka was on tattle and the date of that account last being online line up too nicely. Also on the Madison Sarah thread (12 or 11? not sure its one of the older ones) when the original Beka account got called out and then deleted, this dalel user came along and one of the posters on the Madison thread thought it was Beka, and after that the account seemed to start posting 'negative' stuff about people, but she goes on to defend Ana getting sent free food and her not wanting to go on the pill as well as liking stuff about Gaz and Brian not being good friends etc.

Could be totally wrong of course! But she liked posts about Gaz and Brian not being good friends, and if you go down to the bottom of that posters posts you can see they were defending Ana getting sent free food and the whole contraception situation.
That account has also liked messages on a Sean Pratt thread? I have no idea who that person is haha

Obviously I could be entirely wrong haha - but I feel like the coincidences of the dates we know Beka was on tattle and the date of that account last being online line up too nicely. Also on the Madison Sarah thread (12 or 11? not sure its one of the older ones) when the original Beka account got called out and then deleted, this dalel user came along and one of the posters on the Madison thread thought it was Beka, and after that the account seemed to start posting 'negative' stuff about people, but she goes on to defend Ana getting sent free food and her not wanting to go on the pill as well as liking stuff about Gaz and Brian not being good friends etc.

Could be totally wrong of course! But she liked posts about Gaz and Brian not being good friends, and if you go down to the bottom of that posters posts you can see they were defending Ana getting sent free food and the whole contraception situation.
Thanks, it wouldn’t surprise me tbh, she isn’t the first influencer to make an account on here after all! Anyway maybe we should keep this on her own thread before people get annoyed.

Reactions: 3
I remember a couple of threads back there was an account constantly sticking up for Ana, so I’m presuming that was Beka?

Reactions: 10
When will ‘influencers’ learn that they can’t control the narrative? If you CHOOSE to put yourself on a public platform as a career (ha what a joke) then you will get positive and negative opinions. You don’t get to have praise and nothing else, life doesn’t work like that. Bullying is different, but tattle isn’t that. You get critique in every job, the difference is it just isn’t on the internet. But that’s what happens when you doss through life as a SOCIAL MEDIA persona. The absolute cheek of that lol nobody saying don't we care about mental health when Ana and her ‘pals’ are the judgiest little witches going.

Reactions: 29
if she actually read through threads on here about Ana she would realise that most of it isn’t even hate, it’s just discussion or criticism, both of which will happen to you if you choose to put yourself in the public eye. Talk to a professional Beka rather than making stupid tiktoks

Reactions: 27
Imagine your life being so miserable that you feel the need to come on a gossip site to defend yourself under a fake username 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When will ‘influencers’ learn that they can’t control the narrative? If you CHOOSE to put yourself on a public platform as a career (ha what a joke) then you will get positive and negative opinions. You don’t get to have praise and nothing else, life doesn’t work like that. Bullying is different, but tattle isn’t that. You get critique in every job, the difference is it just isn’t on the internet. But that’s what happens when you doss through life as a SOCIAL MEDIA persona. The absolute cheek of that lol nobody saying don't we care about mental health when Ana and her ‘pals’ are the judgiest little witches going.
100% this. Idk why they always start banging on that we don’t care about their mental health, the only time they talk about mental health is when they’re getting criticised

Reactions: 20
I don’t know much about this at all but could it be possible her teeth are in too bad a condition for Invisalign?

I don’t know why she gave up with her free Invisalign? Unless she’s waited for #gifted veneers?
If I was “famous” like these people are I would much rather people be talking about me on here rather than all over my posts. On this site it is moderated to an extent, and I wouldn’t even call what we say hate. Yes it can be nasty at times, but none of us are sending death threats or anything.

That’s what annoys me. They’ve intentionally gone out of their way to find those comments and then make a TikTok about it to receive validation from her “fans”. It’s all to boost their own egos.
i honestly see it all as constructive criticism

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
tattle is literally a discussion forum, I'm so sorry that she doesn't like our opinions of her but would she genuinely rather we spent the time dming her all the negative things we think??? besides these threads are so heavily moderated and if anyone on here was like "so and so is fat and ugly and a witch" or just unnecessarily rude then the lot of us would tell them to duck off? my friends don't watch the youtubers I do and I'm not gonna sit and give my opinions on ana etc in her comments because i cba with her little 12 year old fans calling me a hater yknow?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If she wants to see hate and disgusting threads, reddit is 100x worse. There is some things said on here where we have all been like ‘Okay, chill out that’s not right’. But, more time we call ana out of getting everything gifted, the times shes broke rules etc which isn’t hateful at all. Just because you guys know some of the tit you do as influencers is wrong does not mean you can just run around and call it hate?

They wanna be big stars but wait until daily mail, the sun and all those sites write articles about them for way more to see and they realise the difference.

Also really didnt answer why she was on Anas thread but each to their own. Now playing it off as if she’s never used it?
9B2D3386-89A4-4D57-8216-5D8416D098CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As far as I know, during these years there have been way more important and famous influencers""" reporting""" Tattle, and still nothing has changed

don't think someone like Beka Porridge can take this site down ;)
"Beka Porridge" HAHAHAHA that's brilliant 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why do anas ‘so called’ friends read her threads and then end up feeling hurt hahaha.. first Brian now beka 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Also in regards to Beka’s video, it shows that she’s able to like and quote the comments which means she literally has an account on here? You can’t see the like button if you’re not logged in. It really annoys me when people slate the site whilst literally having their own account 🙄
how embarrassing 😂😂 i find it so odd that shes sat on anas thread what a bleeping weirdo. defo only posting it to boost her engagement when in reality she has an account too.. you couldn’t write it

As far as I know, during these years there have been way more important and famous influencers""" reporting""" Tattle, and still nothing has changed

don't think someone like Beka Porridge can take this site down ;)
beka porridge 😂😂😂 bleeping howling. will miss u bbys when the site gets removed xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’d be an issue if people were commenting these things on her Instagram, Tiktok etc her public platforms that she actually uses but tattle is literally an anonymous gossip website? She’s seeking out hate about herself, and Ana, and posting it to victimise herself. You chose to come on here and search your name, why act like a victim? Lol
Exactly! Don't go searching your name if you don't wanna know tit about yourself.
Plus, I don't really see this site as bullying. She is being so OTT. It's just purely discussing the stupid things these people do.
How about you stop putting your whole life online, go get a normal job and don't call yourself an 'influencer' then we will stop moaning about you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.