Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those tiny bags look ridiculous with her “fits” she wears baggy jeans, oversized blazers and t-shirts with huge chunky trainers and then this tiny ass bag 😣 i actually think styled better with a little classy dress or something they’d look cute! still inconvenient though
I agree, blair walnuts got the bag in 2019 and I really liked it and how she styled it with fitted clothes. It looks stupid because everything else they wear is so massive the bag looks smaller

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I was watching a decorate vlog just for some background noise and my 6 year old was like “what’s that mommy she hasn’t made that herself has she“ about that canvas “art” when I told him yes he did laugh and say he could have done a much better job and made it more colourful 🙈 Those chairs ?! My goodness how much did she say there were before she found them cheaper 😱 they are awful no offence to anyone who likes them. she Has no taste at all I wouldn’t pay £10 per chair never mind £300?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just have been watching Emily Canham's video that went up today and found myself thinking wow what a difference to Ana, begging for everything to be gifted and Emily is doing something nice for her Hairdresser and his salon. Like she said, them being able to open up again is defiantly something that should be celebrated.

Reactions: 7
I just have been watching Emily Canham's video that went up today and found myself thinking wow what a difference to Ana, begging for everything to be gifted and Emily is doing something nice for her Hairdresser and his salon. Like she said, them being able to open up again is defiantly something that should be celebrated.
Emily may have paid for one haircut but she’s really not much better than ana in general 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I don't understand the fruit emojis? Has nothing to do with the picture 🤔
Shes too dumb to think of a caption that's why

By the looks of her recent photo, she’s in Brighton.. sounds weird but near where I live, most of the front steps have those checkerboard designs! Also when did it become ok to take photos in front of peoples homes?
I would hose them down and have an IG called "thirtyassinfluencers" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope none of you have any more dreams of byron, that’s just absolute torture

Reactions: 14
No because who the duck are those two random, untagged blokes with ana and beka on beka’s story????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why’s she using the “🥺” emoji after describing how good her food and drinks are?? so good that they’re reducing you to tears sis or are you upset cos they’re making you pay for their service?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.