Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly didn’t even focus on the eyebrows before people mentioned them but I can’t look away now. So bizarre!!!!
And not her saying “hoarderer” again

Reactions: 15
It’s killing me that she’s in Manchester and all her content is based around filming in her flat. I live about 20 mins away from Manchester but there’s so much she could film! Go for a walk around the city and find some cute shops, walk down Ancoates and find some trendy eateries, go to China town, visit national trust properties! She’s so close to Dunham Massey, Tatton Park - hell she’s less than an hours drive from the Peak District! Go there and vlog a long walk! Take your friends have a picnic get the exercise you always say you want to do!

When things open up go to places like Salford museum and Lark Hill Place! The science museum, the cathedral, god anywhere but your four walls.

She’s got access to so much potential content and she could be thriving but she’s failing and ordering her fifth takeaway of the week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Emily may have paid for one haircut but she’s really not much better than ana in general 😂😂
I agree, but I think in general Emily is better at this side of things than Ana. I think most influencers don't respect the position they are in and don't d enough ever. But it was just nice to see that Emily was doing something

Reactions: 1
Omg that accent change was highly embarrassing it’s like she knew she was doing it so quickly stopped cos she knows people would call her out on it😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
umm so she filmed a video just to show candles? woah ana luv that is some good content there lmao what she gonna film next? showing her knicker draw? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anybody watched Haz's latest video where she deep cleans her apartment and she says that the hoover isn't picking anything up so she opens it up and I've never seen that amount of dirt/objects stuck in a hoover (16 mins in). She then goes on to say 'that this is all Miss Kingsnorth fault as she borrowed the hoover the other day'. How is it possible to have such a dirty a house....?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 566176

Just seen this comment, as if she would bother to educate herself on what’s happening in Palestine! (Or any current affairs for that matter)
don’t be silly. she’ll only repost something if haz does it first!

also why is her cleaning her flat such a groundbreaking thing? i swear everytime she cleans she picks up the camera because it’s like a big achievement.. we all clean on a daily basis, not once a week (pushing it) when the flat is covered in grease and dirt

Reactions: 17
Has anybody watched Haz's latest video where she deep cleans her apartment and she says that the hoover isn't picking anything up so she opens it up and I've never seen that amount of dirt/objects stuck in a hoover (16 mins in). She then goes on to say 'that this is all Miss Kingsnorth fault as she borrowed the hoover the other day'. How is it possible to have such a dirty a house....?
Also if she had borrowed the hoover why the duck didn’t she empty it after 😭🤣 although ana probs doesn’t realise you’re meant to do that 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
That's actually disgusting 🤢 for one thing why does Ana not have her own hoover? To hand it back still full to the brim with the dirt from her flat is gross and disrespectful, have the decency to empty it first or don't bother borrowing it next time simple.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Also if she had borrowed the hoover why the duck didn’t she empty it after 😭🤣 although ana probs doesn’t realise you’re meant to do that 🤢
shes actually vile why does she have no sense of hygiene in herself or just cleaning in general 🤢 does she enjoy living in her own filth?

Reactions: 16
I agree, but I think in general Emily is better at this side of things than Ana. I think most influencers don't respect the position they are in and don't d enough ever. But it was just nice to see that Emily was doing something
Agree to disagree. Paying for a haircut is literally the bare minimum and something that all of us non-influencers do, so why should we praise an influencer for *shock horror* paying for something rather than accepting it for free. I haven’t watched this particular video you’re talking about but Emily is VERY privileged and also accepts a lot of gifted stuff... I wouldn’t be so quick to praise her personally. But anyways sorry for going OT.

Reactions: 26
idk if i'm weird or if this is actually normal, but why does she have blankets and cushions in the dining area?? good luck getting onion stains outta that.

• Sick
I don’t know how many more times I can watch her tidy her wardrobe. Top tip Ana, if you put things back in the same place that you got them from, it will stay tidy.

Reactions: 27
In the video she mentions how she’s got a new tv, she had her old one what 3 months? How the duck has that broke already?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
In the video she mentions how she’s got a new tv, she had her old one what 3 months? How the duck has did that break already?
More than likely nothing wrong with it, probably just wanted to waste more money either that or one was gifted 🤔

Reactions: 12
Her content is so boring no one wants to see her clean and decorate her apartment or show all the things she’s been gifted it is not relatable and it’s boring to watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.