Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a gaz thread and off topic slightly but this has really annoyed me??? I normally really like haz but this comment doesn’t sit right with me. Influencers really don’t give a duck do they? Salons have had it tough during covid and she still took a free treatment. ‘Girl not for free’ YES GIRL not for free!!! Pay for your own tit

*EDIT* think the ‘not for free’ thing was referring to feet pics and the fact she put that on for free when people pay for it. Anyway, she was still gifted the treatment. It’s all just bad taste

Reactions: 18

Oh ana, those legs.. those maccies are defo catching up with you bby cakes 😘
there’s nothing wrong with her legs other than the colour of them lol. what is wrong though is the fact that she photoshops her body and makes herself look nothing like she is in real life. it’s sad

• Heart
Reactions: 53
there’s nothing wrong with her legs other than the colour of them lol. what is wrong though is the fact that she photoshops her body and makes herself look nothing like she is in real life. it’s sad
She’s literally a different race with that dodge fake tan lol

Reactions: 14
I feel like she should have done more with the Living Alone series and maybe tried out the gym/swimming pool for part of it and did an apartment complex tour or something? Rather than recycle the redecorating and Muckbangs because it's getting a bit repetitive with the same/very similiar videos

Also I am sure she was on about cooking more but she is still ordering in wayy too much and like yes her figure is nice and she does seem to have a high metabolism, maybe she walks often going down stairs to recycle her carboards etc and going out with friends but even still, it cannot be good long term to eat so much beige foods when she does cook, or just plain takeaways. For now she is still slim but she's still skinny fat due to her diet and lack of exercise and it's gonna be doing damage to her organs

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Now I hate Gaz even more than I did before. She’s so oblivious to everything just like Ana is. Also, Gaz’s bf.. my friend said he once matched with him on tinder (my friend is a male and is gay) 😳
not really sure what your point is about him matching with guy on tinder? bisexuality exists...

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Not a gaz thread and off topic slightly but this has really annoyed me??? I normally really like haz but this comment doesn’t sit right with me. Influencers really don’t give a duck do they? Salons have had it tough during covid and she still took a free treatment. ‘Girl not for free’ YES GIRL not for free!!! Pay for your own tit

*EDIT* think the ‘not for free’ thing was referring to feet pics and the fact she put that on for free when people pay for it. Anyway, she was still gifted the treatment. It’s all just bad taste
Wait so she feels weird posting photos with no financial gain on her Instagram? She feels weird for doing what the rest of us peasants do? God forbid she's reminded of a life before being an iNfLuEnCeR.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Another video another takeaway! She’s needs to lay off because all this junk food is going to catch up with her.. it happened to me haha! As people have already said, her body is screaming for nutrition
Quite sure you can see a double chin forming. And that's so difficult to get rid of without surgery

Reactions: 8

Lol at Sophie posting this. Aimed at Ana 10000%
God I hate the vibes these girls give out... they are definitely those girls you see on a night out and they are just so bitchy and rude for no reason thinking they are better than everyone else. Instead of being nice to other girls in the toilets they spend the time laughing at them and making them feel small. I don’t think Ana would necessarily be bitchy but she would just join along with it to fit in because she’s a sheep

Reactions: 44
God I hate the vibes these girls give out... they are definitely those girls you see on a night out and they are just so bitchy and rude for no reason thinking they are better than everyone else. Instead of being nice to other girls in the toilets they spend the time laughing at them and making them feel small. I don’t think Ana would necessarily be bitchy but she would just join along with it to fit in because she’s a sheep
Imagine someone trying to be rude to you and they have eyebrows like that 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine someone trying to be rude to you and they have eyebrows like that 😳
Someone's got to say it but this soap brow whatever trend makes their brows look like those rugs that brush smoothly one way and then stick up all rugged when you rub them the other way.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I had McDonalds last night for the first time in a year, and I felt so sick after . How does she constantly eat it constantly? In fairness, I am chronically ill so I feel sick after some foods, but still the point remains

Reactions: 24
I had McDonalds last night for the first time in a year, and I felt so sick after . How does she constantly eat it constantly? In fairness, I am chronically ill so I feel sick after some foods, but still the point remains
I used to eat McDonald’s all the time when I was 11. Me and my mum went to Bournemouth and I had it everyday for a whole week. I’m 22 and I can’t stomach it anymore, it’s so greasy and I think I’m still thinking of that week 🤣

Reactions: 13
No complaints about sore muscles today then after hitting the gym for the first time in 14 months…:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Gym shark really do no care who they work with do they?😂 saffron can’t even do stuff properly in the gym and ana just eats tit constantly 😂 I had a protein shake today and went for a walk, reckon gym shark will sponsor me?
I literally came here to comment this!!! Never posted here, I rarely watch Anastasia but sometimes browse her Instagram - why on earth are gymshark sending her products/sponsoring her when her whole life basically revolves around McDonalds? I am so confused

• Haha
Reactions: 12
remind you of anyone?

i’ve actually almost had mental healths myself 🥺🥺 i’m not sure if you are aware bbys but i have social anxiety.. it’s soooo underground no one understands me or my cute little anxiety ✨moments✨ guys. anyway please swipe up to buy my gymshark clothes xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.