Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
remind you of anyone?

i’ve actually almost had mental healths myself 🥺🥺 i’m not sure if you are aware bbys but i have social anxiety.. it’s soooo underground no one understands me or my cute little anxiety ✨moments✨ guys. anyway please swipe up to buy my gymshark clothes xx
whoever that girl is hit the nail right on the head with this

Reactions: 13
this is dead cringe, Beka has posted the shoot her and Anna did in london 🙈 the shoes and the black hair on the floor ew
52E40789-02DA-4CA4-B689-ECBC66E2BA67.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
her latest video 🥴 thinking she could be a interior designer by spending crazy money on cheap flimsy ‘fashionable’ things that won’t look good whenever the next trends swing around - if you’re spending £300 on a bloody chair, at least have it be something timeless that you’ll see your self using for years, not just the next couple months 😭

Reactions: 17
Ana not posting today I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t come out with I had a really bad day yesterday mentally no what ya mean is ya didn’t get given anything gifted and you sulked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know sizes differ everywhere, but surely beka’s not a size 6 in jeans?? She’s got the same size waist as me (according to her insta) and I’m a 28 waist (size 8-10 (more so 10))

Reactions: 13
Least she’s seeing decent friends
Just noticed who she's actually with, I feel like it says a lot that she's not been posting. Being with genuine friends makes you forget to even check your phone, let alone constantly post on social media that you're with your bEsTiEs. All of the other friendships are so fake and just for the sake of posting photos and videos 🙄

Reactions: 45
I know sizes differ everywhere, but surely beka’s not a size 6 in jeans?? She’s got the same size waist as me (according to her insta) and I’m a 28 waist (size 8-10 (more so 10))
I saw a video where a girl was demonstrating that sizes differ so much that she is a 6 in some brands and a 12 in others. I think when you go with classic sizing, becca wouldn’t be a 6 but sizes are all over the place these days which is crazy really because it can mess with people’s heads.

Reactions: 10
Notice how she always gets the same drink as the person she’s with, never has something different herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just noticed who she's actually with, I feel like it says a lot that she's not been posting. Being with genuine friends makes you forget to even check your phone, let alone constantly post on social media that you're with your bEsTiEs. All of the other friendships are so fake and just for the sake of posting photos and videos 🙄
So true! She needs to be surrounded by these people to hopefully realise the internet 'friends' she has are just with her for clout.

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she’s not taken her new bestie Bekka with her last night

was she too afraid of bekka potentially stealing her home friends? 🥺🥺

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised she’s not taken her new bestie Bekka with her last night

was she too afraid of bekka potentially stealing her home friends? 🥺🥺
More like her home friends telling the the truth that Bekka is just there for clout

• Haha
Reactions: 14
so true, I feel like so many influencers spend their whole time together making tiktoks or taking instagrams and not actually enjoying each other’s company. If you’re with people who you’re genuinely close to you’ll want to spend that time catching up or talking and not being on your phone the whole time.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.