Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
fucks me off that i pay a fortune for gymshark stuff when they pay someone who sits on her arse all day, does zero exercise and eats tit for a living to promote their stuff. could they not at least find someone who doesn’t live off of fast food to gift their products to?? they’ve lost a customer anyways lol

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ahhh what these brands do for money baffles me

They’re literally sabotaging their own brand image just to make some £££

Reactions: 18
the fact she obviously pretended to go to the gym this morning so she could later do a gym shark ad 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Guys I'm not completely sure but I think when Haz is talking about posting 'it for free' she means she's posting pictures of her feet for free when people often sell those kinds of pics, nothing about the treatment being gifted lol

Reactions: 30
Guys I'm not completely sure but I think when Haz is talking about posting 'it for free' she means she's posting pictures of her feet for free when people often sell those kinds of pics, nothing about the treatment being gifted lol
Yeah she means posting free feet pics haha

Reactions: 6
View attachment 562412
bog off haz!!! you’re feeling “weird” about it because you know you lack the morals to decline a free treatment that you know full well you can afford, still give the girl promo, and salons have been out of business for so long. you dont have to accept everything offered to you for free, its the least you could do.

same goes to you, Ana. have some bleeping decency!
Such a weird thing to post? Like can you not give promo without getting something for free???!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 562426Now we know why Ana went to the gym …. 🤬 so she could do an AD for gym shark!
Hahhahahahaha advertising gym wear. Wtf are gymshark thinking, no wonder actual decent and inspiring athletes don't want to be associated with them anymore. They didn't really need to sell out and go for the influencer who has never been arsed about the gym as they already make ££££.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
That's so annoying with the whole Gymshark Ad thing. Like yeah in fairness she has a nice body, but I wouldn't say she is athletic in any way. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure they wouldn't do an ad with any other influencer who is a bit heavier and eats takeaways and junk like Ana does.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bet Scammer didn’t even go to the gym she just got dressed up for the photos and stuffed her face while stalking Byron online.!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
not defending her getting the treatment for free but I think in this story she’s referring to that fact that she’s posted a pic of her feet for free, not the treatment. Which is also not a good thing to say because some people may rely on that to live but she’s saying she could post it and get more money than what she earns for her feet
my bad haha, silly me thinking she’d actually take into account the feelings of her viewers and nail artist rather than worrying about giving a feet pic away for free... despite just taking precious time, effort and resources from the nail tech (who sadly hasn’t had the privilege to continue work all through the pandemic)... for FREE!! what a hypocrite

sorry for derailing from the thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The only part of her body that ever gets a work out is her jaw.. from chewing mcfuckingdonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don’t take fitness advice from Anna unless you want your insides to rot bbys 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What really confuses me is why these big brands want to work with someone who’s known for eating junk food and having poor personal hygiene 🤢.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Is gym shark Taking the piss????????

she goes once to the gym and now feels like a fitness guru

Gym shark has lost all respect from me
0 credibility and 0 coherence
Not Ana pretending to have an ass 😭 girl you flat, stop it before you hurt your back x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine having a gym and pool in your building and not taking full advance of it regularly

• Sad
Reactions: 28
gymshark why? choose an influencer with an interest in fineness who works out NOT one whose channel revolves around food and buying new clothes / redecorating to fit whatever is popular. I actually find it hilarious that she posted a going to the gym story just so she could post an ad later. Could she be any more obvious?

just FYI if you guys want a gymshark alternative, AYBL is a really good, slightly more affordable gym wear brand. I’ve had stuff from gymshark and AYBL and I actually think the Aybl stuff fits nicer and the material is just as good.

Reactions: 19
I ordered some stuff from Gymshark a few weeks ago and the sizing was absolutely atrocious. It’s basically just an influencers brand imo.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.