Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She moved to Manchester because she loves the city, but London is her fav city... well we don’t want u up north ana so go live in ur fav city 😂😂😂😂
We don’t want her in London either 🤮

HAY EFFRY WAN WEL. CUM. BAK. TUH. MAH. CHANNOW
CHHHHHHHannel because she sticks her lips and teeth out and hits everyone in the face when she says it

4A4F3512-7100-4B74-AFF4-EB085C343131.jpeg

Ana would legit do all of this and call it wifey material. Why do I actually hear her in my head saying it. She probably would try and woo Brian with it 🙄 break up with ur boyfriend Bri I’m bored bby xox

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Another video another takeaway! She’s needs to lay off because all this junk food is going to catch up with her.. it happened to me haha! As people have already said, her body is screaming for nutrition

Reactions: 15
Definitely just got into her gym stuff to take photos, I don't believe she has ever set foot in a gym or ever will
Remember in lockdown 1 her and Saffron did a day in the life swap. She actually worked out AND WALKED. Said she would do it all the time afterwards 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One why is she going to the gym with a Starbucks cup, and two Shh is she going in those god awful trainers… they aren’t running shoes ana. She’s so basic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
honestly can’t imagine ana working out, doubt she will tbh she’ll probably just go to check it out and wore the outfit for pics. If I was at the gym and saw someone with a Starbucks cup for water I’d be thinking wtf? And those shoes too, they’re hardly suitable for even going on the treadmill. I remember last year she said she was working out because saffron inspired her too while actually she didn’t at all ahah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another video another takeaway! She’s needs to lay off because all this junk food is going to catch up with her.. it happened to me haha! As people have already said, her body is screaming for nutrition
Literally! I have no comments on her or anyone’s appearance, for me that is too far. We’re all human. But nutrition wise my god she must be deficient in a lot of stuff...
Ana, basic rundown if you’re reading boo:
Your calorie weighting should come from 25% protein, 20% carbs and 55% HEALTHY fats. Looking physically at your plate it should be about 50% veg, 25% protein and 25%. carbs.https://www.anhinternational.org/2015/02/04/anh-food4health-plate-the-starting-point-for-metabolic-flexibility/. Basic nutrition is literally not hard. Pisses me off purely bc next she’ll be flogging “miracle vitamins” that are gelatine and sugar and saying how she feels SO much better.

I have no clue why she makes out her diet is normal

Reactions: 4
That's a good way to wear out your new expensive trainers fast

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's a good way to wear out your new expensive trainers fast
As if she'll do any workouts, she'll be knackered from the walk there, take a selfie infront of the mirror to show her "gainz" and then go get a maccies bby x

• Haha
Skinny dip is selling her range 30% off atm. It came out on the 31st of March and just over a month later they’re selling it off for almost half the price. I have to laugh because clearly it isn’t as beyooooooteeeful as she thought it is

Reactions: 28
I wish we could have a video of her doing exercises at the gym 😂

Reactions: 12
Ana is the sort of person who goes to the gym in all the fancy gym clothes but then sit on a machine pissing about in her phone despite people waiting for that bit of equipment she’s using

Reactions: 19
Remember in lockdown 1 her and Saffron did a day in the life swap. She actually worked out AND WALKED. Said she would do it all the time afterwards 🤔

Ha! Yeah chatting complete breeze as always

• Haha
Somehow ended up back on her birthday hauls.. the difference between the gifts she gets and how grateful she was between 18th and 20th is really sad :( Also we talk about the plates her nan got her here but has anyone seen any of the "coffee table" books her mum got her since..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.