Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ anyone miss the days we could laugh about Julie and Atticus on these threads? I couldn't give less of a tit about any of these hang ons she's friends with.
I agree, petition to get julie & the brat back!!!... sick of Ana and her fake pals.
View attachment 560579
i know this isn’t haz’s thread but what the duck is her boyfriend wearing??😂
Omg they are just so edgy and quirky guys can’t cope 🥱🤮😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ur right but im not sure i can cope drinking them 5 nights a week 😭
have actually tried them... they were probably the worst I’ve ever had! About £12 and taste like cheap strawberry sauce, very artificial! so defo for the aesthetics

Reactions: 9
Just finished watching the trip alone video and was she really hyping up how the butter spread on the toast😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some what’s tonight’s video going to be bbys?? Or is she too busy on her covid tour to do her actual job?

Reactions: 3
Also these dining chairs??
“I will have them for years”

no you won’t
1) as soon as the trends dies out you’ll be throwing them outside the window
2) they look and are indeed extremely fragile. There’s no way they’re gonna last for more than a year

Attachments

Reactions: 35
Ok I get she's excited to move out but why is she acting like she's bought a home and is an interior designer 😅 when she's literally renting a flat in Manchester? Think of all that money spent on rent, take outs, furniture and pointless crap that could go to a mortgage. She makes out she's this business woman when common sense lovely.

"My house is going to look beautiful after this" 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She really spent over a grand on 4 dining chairs that look like something my nan owned during my childhood????

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The way she talks like its a grand mansion to redecorate .... its a two bed rented flat have a word with yourself its hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 34
still thinking about her spending £7k on furniture to move into a £1600 pcm *furnished* flat, and then rewarding herself with a few grands worth of cartier rings ...
This girl honestly has more money than sense. At this rate she may aswell have not moved out and just saved for a house.

Reactions: 15
Also the anxiety of her mixing filler on the table with nothing on the table to protect it! 🙈🙈 how stupid can you get!

Reactions: 19
What the heck Is she doing 😅
“Decorate with me episode one”
I swear she jumps from series to series without even finishing one
She’s deffo got that Croydon face lift hair style going on. Gives me a headache just looking at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did she buys chairs when she eats on her bed/floor like a little cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.