Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she so obsessed with Boujee? I went yesterday and it was ok but nothing to rave about, she’s probably just going loads in hopes of getting it #gifted

Reactions: 14
Why’s she so obsessed with Boujee? I went yesterday and it was ok but nothing to rave about, she’s probably just going loads in hopes of getting it #gifted
Yeah literally everyone I know said that Boujee is very overrated

she just goes there because she thinks it’s a personality trait if she does

Reactions: 10
Seeing influencers say they have social anxiety really angers me, just another thing they use as a trend, people with social anxiety find it hard/impossible to step outside there front door, they dont run around london with a vlogging camera👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
olivia neill just mentioned on the fellas podcast that she and anastasia got the same exact email from the icon house (supposedly a tiktok house) asking for them to be the face of the house lol and they both sent back the same exact reply

around 1:44:00 if anyone's interested

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The frivolous spending has got to catch up to her at some point. I think it’s clear that it’s to fill the void left by Byron and Haz abandoning her for their respective boyfriends after she put all her eggs in one basket just to be with them. The constant consumption and obsession with wealth and flaunting it is just gross. Can’t wait for the influencer bubble to truly burst.

Reactions: 26
ur right but im not sure i can cope drinking them 5 nights a week 😭
Don’t you know that to be a true bad b girl boss CEOOOOO you need to drink overpriced cocktails on the regular whilst wearing the tackiest outfits you can find? And you need to go out every single night even if the people you’re with are nasty lil social climbers. If you don’t know that then I can’t help you bby x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she ever just chill at home at night, have a night in front of the tv? Or am I just an old granny now at my 23 years of age?🙃😂

Does she ever just chill at home at night, have a night in front of the tv? Or am I just an old granny now at my 23 years of age?🙃😂
Haha how long as ana had those emojis next to her name?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.