Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More free McDonald’s 🙄
The amount of free McDonald's she gets has gone too far and she probably knows it, ana enough of the selfish grabby attitude and pay for it out if your own pocket!

What the heck Is she doing 😅
“Decorate with me episode one”
I swear she jumps from series to series without even finishing one
I don't understand why she is decorating/ruining an apartment that doesn't belong to her and she will no doubt move out of.

Reactions: 10
Just watched Ana’s new video and the only best bit was when she thought her hall table was finished. She then went to move it and it came apart. Other than that, very crap content as usual. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
never posted on here but I'm still shocked she had a literal pad on the floor that's clearly got her blood on it like why didn't she take it off in the bathroom and put it in the bin ?? who dumps a used pad on their bedroom floor and not just that vlogs with it in full view, edits and doesn't even edit it out as well? What? surely editing her video she would realise pads on the floor, put the pad in the bin like a normal person, retake the video and edit it??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
sorry, I know that's been mentioned but that's got to be the most vile thing seen somebody upload on YouTube. Is it normal to just have used pads and stuff like that on the floor xD

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Idk if this was already mentioned but the fact that Ana got onto her clean hotel bed and rolled around wearing the clothes she wore on the train and for her journey just made me cringe...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t watch that video, I’m 8 mins in and if she says beayuuuutiful one more time I’ll go insane

Reactions: 6
This might come across as mean but... that hairstyle is not doing her any favours. Her face looks absolutely massive with that hair!

ps. Third photo is my personal favourite
She really needs to dye her hair lighter and start filling in her eyebrows a bit, or even use brown brow soap that companies are doing now. The slicked back non existent eyebrows aren’t doing her any favours, fluffy brows aren’t for everyone

Reactions: 21
She has more money than sense, she is spending 1000s on furniture for a flat that came with furniture. It’s shocking that she goes out for cocktails (glasses of sugar) about 5 times a week, and she travels around the uk breaking restrictions like they don’t apply to her because she’s an “influencer”

Reactions: 15
She really needs to dye her hair lighter and start filling in her eyebrows a bit, or even use brown brow soap that companies are doing now. The slicked back non existent eyebrows aren’t doing her any favours, fluffy brows aren’t for everyone
Agreed. I think she suited blonde hair more, and ngl I kinda really hate the fluffy brows trend it looks very stupid to me. Why don't people just do their brows according to their natural brow shape? Would look much better imo over block brows or fluffy brows, just following trends is stupid since it makes you look like any other lassie

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ana: *Shows flat absolutely upside down*
Also Ana: "I'm the type of person that I need everything to be organised all the time"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ana: *Shows flat absolutely upside down
Also Ana: "I'm the type of person that I need everything to be organised all the time"
Seriously?! We've seen the state of her flat, her old bedroom and her hygiene nothing about any of it is organised at all 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know we've already moved past this, but this is the first time I've seen the used pad on the floor...
Wow... like wtf? I can be messy sometimes but i would NEVER leave a used pad on my bedroom floor ESPECIALLY if i was filming.
I genuinely cannot believe this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ana is the kind of person that is never happy, she has to constantly change something about her life. Whether her style or her flat.
She definitely has more money than sense. Didn't see a problem buying four chairs but the extra £600, oh no that's too much!
Think I've only seen her eat at the table once anyway? Now she's going to spend on storage for the chairs 🤦
Has Ana forgotten about how she was going for a minimalist theme 🤔
Can we vote on who's picture looked better,
Ana or Wendy's 😂
Ooh cannot wait to see how Ana organises her shoes!
If I have to hear 'dream apartment' one more time I'm gonna scream 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know we've already moved past this, but this is the first time I've seen the used pad on the floor...
Wow... like wtf? I can be messy sometimes but i would NEVER leave a used pad on my bedroom floor ESPECIALLY if i was filming.
I genuinely cannot believe this 😂
OMG what?! :sick:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.