Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how much money she’s wasted just on these nights out without all the other stuff she’s bought. I bet all of the food in her flat has gone mouldy!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
🤣 Just saw stories on her home account where she got gifted more tat for the flat, its like playing spot the gifted text

• Angry
Reactions: 12
🤣 Just saw stories on her home account where she got gifted more tat for the flat, its like playing spot the gifted text
When the thread is close to being full and a new one is needed you should put forward a title with gifted tat for the flat in it 😂

Reactions: 9
Does she ever just chill at home at night, have a night in front of the tv? Or am I just an old granny now at my 23 years of age?🙃😂

Haha how long as ana had those emojis next to her name?
Sitting in bed whilst my cat snores next to me is honestly the best, and I’m 22 😂 duck the pub

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ana best not buy this dress now sophia and cinzia have it because I’ve ordered mine on pre order ages ago and I don’t want it ruined by ana!!!!
Oh she'll buy it. Nailed on. She'll also copy Cinzia's exact pose when she's wearing it

Reactions: 19
Oh she'll buy it. Nailed on. She'll also copy Cinzia's exact pose when she's wearing it
😭😭😭😭 knowing ana she’ll probably buy a fast fashion copy tho. she won’t be able to wait while they make them by hand
Yeah literally everyone I know said that Boujee is very overrated

she just goes there because she thinks it’s a personality trait if she does
it was nice, we only went for drinks but it was so expensive. Don’t get why you’d pay £20 for two cocktails when right down the road there’s a slug and lettuce that has a lot more variety and is just as basic (I love a slug and lettuce tho tbf). The best part about it I would say was the heaters in the terrace

Reactions: 12
I lowkey wonder if Ana doesn't 100% trust bekka. Bekka posts stories and pics of Ana at every chance... Ana is a little more discrete. I wonder if it crosses her mind Bekka is probs deffo using her for clout

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I lowkey wonder if Ana doesn't 100% trust bekka. Bekka posts stories and pics of Ana at every chance... Ana is a little more discrete. I wonder if it crosses her mind Bekka is probs deffo using her for clout
I agree, as someone said a few pages back Beka was DESPERATE to be a PLT model, and influencer in general last year. If you’ve seen her older tik toks you’ll see she tried stupidly hard to become ~insta famous~ and think she’s still trying to climb that social ladder now. It’s quite sad actually 😂 she’s always latched onto smaller influencers to build a following of her own. Ana is the biggest (most followers) influencer she’s managed to befriend so I’m not surprised she’s really pushing the ‘best friendzzz’ image in the hope Ana will start posting her on her stories etc. No doubt she’s already managed to get a few of Ana’s followers to follow her too, as she’s put up tik toks of Ana, loads of stories, and often goes on live (on her own page, not Ana’s) with her, and pretty much everyone in the comments on the lives are Ana’s followers. Tbh it’s working for Beka because she’s being mentioned on here a lot too now, so people are obviously noticing her a lot more. Wish Ana would realise that she’s literally wanting clout and that’s it. If she was genuinely her friend she would not be flaunting Ana around as much as she is.

Reactions: 28
I agree, as someone said a few pages back Beka was DESPERATE to be a PLT model, and influencer in general last year. If you’ve seen her older tik toks you’ll see she tried stupidly hard to become ~insta famous~ and think she’s still trying to climb that social ladder now. It’s quite sad actually 😂 she’s always latched onto smaller influencers to build a following of her own. Ana is the biggest (most followers) influencer she’s managed to befriend so I’m not surprised she’s really pushing the ‘best friendzzz’ image in the hope Ana will start posting her on her stories etc. No doubt she’s already managed to get a few of Ana’s followers to follow her too, as she’s put up tik toks of Ana, loads of stories, and often goes on live (on her own page, not Ana’s) with her, and pretty much everyone in the comments on the lives are Ana’s followers. Tbh it’s working for Beka because she’s being mentioned on here a lot too now, so people are obviously noticing her a lot more. Wish Ana would realise that she’s literally wanting clout and that’s it. If she was genuinely her friend she would not be flaunting Ana around as much as she is.
I remember a few months ago Sophie Clough said they were looking to rent an apartment together (Sophie and Beka) in Manchester, did that happen?

I bet it did cross her mind but she’s too desperate to show the whole world she has an active social life. She values more the quantity of her friends rather than the quality

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.