Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably only said she treated herself for her โ€œachievementsโ€ (๐Ÿ˜‚) because of the backlash she thought sheโ€™d receive without the excuses during the time of a pandemic. Renting an overpriced flat when you had it somewhat easy at home and could have saved for a mortgage hardly deserves a huge pat on the back
And surely moving out, buying nice things for your new home etc is a treat in itself? When we bought our home we splashed out on a nice cutlery set and a bottle of wine not tacky jewellery

Reactions: 17
not sure why this made me laugh so much ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

i remember this time last year before beka had a following she was DESPERATE to be a plt model. sheโ€™d literally get all 10k of her followers to tag her in plts posts and promote her. she made multiple videos about becoming a model.. she went to the casting and got declined ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ how embarrassing, she was so full of herself aswell. like literally convinced she would be a super model. clearly trying for round 2 but with ana this time! the next bella and gigi bbysss xxxx
I've been wondering where Bekka came out of! First I heard of her was when she did styling video for Jasmine Clough & they were "besties". Thing is, if jas & sophie move to Manchester like they've mentioned a few times, no doubt Bekka will dump ana for them

Reactions: 16
And surely moving out, buying nice things for your new home etc is a treat in itself? When we bought our home we splashed out on a nice cutlery set and a bottle of wine not tacky jewellery
Ha same - I bought cutlery and some new bath towels! Normal practical things!

Reactions: 7
Im sorry, I would never body shame anyone and we all have different appetites but HOW does she eat so much in one day! Where does it go? This is coming from a girl who has 1 cake and puts on a stone lol
I have a theory that Ana doesn't actually eat most of the good she shows. She'll take a few bites, then just bin it.

Reactions: 7
Woke up to an old video playing!
Who is this person! Canโ€™t believe how much sheโ€™s changed - the way she speaks and her whole demeanour! Madness. Just shows what the money and popularity has done to her!
A5582F11-AEA4-432A-886F-EB1F3FD4D31B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Wow Iโ€™m so inspired โœจโœจ
Itโ€™s like theyโ€™ve gone trick treating and the persons too scared to open the door so theyโ€™ve decided to camp out on the door step. ๐Ÿ‘ป

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly can that bekka girl (however the duck you spell her name) piss off

ana u can also piss off

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Now I hate them tiny bags with a passion HOWEVER the one with the model actually looks okay?! Think I just hate them with Ana and pals.

Why does Ana and Beka post loads of quirky emojis every time they post a story like โ€œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ“โ€ ???
Why would you go buy an acai bowl when you make them every day? I have porridge every day so going and buying it out doesn't interest me. I call BULL.

Reactions: 11
Idk if this is true maybe someone here can confirm? But Iโ€™ve heard a reason why she is not verified on Instagram is because she has bought fake followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Idk if this is true maybe someone here can confirm? But Iโ€™ve heard a reason why she is not verified on Instagram is because she has bought fake followers!
I think thatโ€™s right, someone posted a while ago that at least 20% of her ig followers are fake!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.