Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minipizza

VIP Member
I actually wonder what ana will be like if she ever gets a bf? of course she would splatter him all over her YouTube, and make him be in all her videos & would probably do sex Q & As with him because she’s a sex queen bby 🥺🍓🍇🍒🍉🍎

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Melier

VIP Member
It annoys me so much when she says she’s been away for a few days on a few shoots for Instagram content. It’s not shoots. You’re paying some photographer to take photos of you to post on Instagram. It’s pathetic

• Haha

emilyclxrke

The pout 😖, honestly her fake tan makes her look like a year 8 student who’s just discovered maybelline dream matte mousse foundation 🤮🤣
They literally look like the people that hang around the skate park smoking cigarettes and drinking the 30p energy drinks from asda.

stuffandwords

Anyone else think she’s doing all this London stuff with new bffs cause she moved all the way to Manchester to be with Haz n Byron as the trio n now those two have partners they wanna spend all their time with n she’s left herself. She must feel stupid for following them to Manchester, could see her moving to London before the end of the year.

• Haha

gossipgirlxo2020

Just watched haz latest video and she said her & Ana spoke about being anxious about going out since we could on April 12th after so long . I half believe it with haz as she hasn't been out that much as most people have mentioned however absolutely BS with Ana . She's gone out every single day Wellingborough, Liverpool, London etc . Pure bs

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
The hotel room is so basic why is she orgasming over it 🤣 and that chocolate thing she ordered. She’s actually grim like no one wants to see you shove it in your ugly gob. Do one

Ana can’t understand why she’s single.. also Ana... beeeeyoootifol
The girl orgasms over a Big tasty, so its not surprising :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
I hope she doesn't get a cat. First of all it wouldn't be able to go outside, and surely it's cruel to keep a cat inside when you live in such a small space. Would be ok if she had Saffron's house lol.

Secondly, imagine how often she'd actually empty the litter tray 😂 like never
Awkward as I have a indoor cat and live in flat - the cat is super happy and loved. Some cats just aren’t suited to be outside.
But ana really shouldn’t be getting a cat when she can’t fully commit to it and give it the attention they need

• Heart
Reactions: 35

katie07

Not a gaz thread and off topic slightly but this has really annoyed me??? I normally really like haz but this comment doesn’t sit right with me. Influencers really don’t give a fuck do they? Salons have had it tough during covid and she still took a free treatment. ‘Girl not for free’ YES GIRL not for free!!! Pay for your own shit

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Chloesm

VIP Member
Also these dining chairs??
“I will have them for years”

no you won’t
1) as soon as the trends dies out you’ll be throwing them outside the window
2) they look and are indeed extremely fragile. There’s no way they’re gonna last for more than a year

Attachments

hllewis

Chatty Member
Anastasia Kingsnorth #35 Wannabe CEO with bad BO, gifted tat for the flat its filthy but cleaning is not her priority.

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
I had a dream last night I went to Brian's flat and he kissed me 🤮🤮🤮 I'm highly traumatised, bet ana was well jealous though.

• Haha
  • Sick

hannah123

VIP Member
When she did her trying vegan food video and was surprised that the tomato pasta sauce tasted the same as her normal pasta sauce. God knows what she thinks goes in to a tomato sauce

• Haha

Scbu

VIP Member
I actually now feel sorry for Julie and can totally understand why she was always a miserable angry cow when Ana lived at home , the state of her room must have been unbearable 🤢.

• Haha

lilacrain

why’s she using the “🥺” emoji after describing how good her food and drinks are?? so good that they’re reducing you to tears sis or are you upset cos they’re making you pay for their service?

• Haha