Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grejaha

VIP Member
Ana is the definition of 'thin privilege'. When she eats these massive mountains of food and McDonald's almost everyday, no one says anything. No one mentions how bad her diet is. But, from what I've seen on TikTok and other SM, 'big' girls get criticised for just existing and they are probably a lot healthier than Ana. How are people looking at Ana and thinking 'goals' when she massively overeats all the time and classes a 'snack' as a full pack of cookies? Social media actually disgusts me. I've been on a 2 week all inclusive to Zante for under £500, why on earth is she staying somewhere that costs over a grand that looks like a prison cell? What's wrong with a Premier Inn or Travel Lodge? All does the same job on the Tour De Covid. I'm surprised she didn't try and pretend to be a Liverpool resident to go to that club night tbh, however that could be why she went the other day (to try and get tickets)
I think this about lizzo, a quick glance of her comments on tiktok and they’re full of people body shaming her, when in actuality she eats so healthy. And then we have Ana, who is skinny fat, and eats all this shit and people praise her for not putting anything on???

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
Ok I get she's excited to move out but why is she acting like she's bought a home and is an interior designer 😅 when she's literally renting a flat in Manchester? Think of all that money spent on rent, take outs, furniture and pointless crap that could go to a mortgage. She makes out she's this business woman when common sense lovely.

"My house is going to look beautiful after this" 😅😅😅😅

• Haha

lj_525

Chatty Member
Ana spends £4-5K on a night away (don’t even mention the rings) meanwhile the rest of the UK is still in a covid lockdown - because despite easing you’re still not supposed to be out 24/7! 🙄🙄

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Greedy cow has been gifted again with maccies and tacky clothes 🤢
Why do McDonald's keep gifting Ana food? They don't need advertising, ana isn't promoting them, they get nothing out if it and there is no logical reason for it. Unless she is regularly begging for free food what seems like multiple times a week 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ no one show Ana
''HAyOoo everyone so I just wanted to show you these BEEEYUTIFUL new Coca Cola Trainers I managed to cop myself. They are UNREAL and the Mcdonalds/Cola vibez are simply IMMACULATE. I love it bbyss'' #AD #GIFTED

• Haha

Chickentikka

Is gym shark Taking the piss????????

she goes once to the gym and now feels like a fitness guru

Gym shark has lost all respect from me
0 credibility and 0 coherence
Not Ana pretending to have an ass 😭 girl you flat, stop it before you hurt your back x

• Haha

emilyk648

She definitely hypes her videos, when she says she’s travelling to London for something exciting this is the video we got?? Her just splashing her money on a hotel that looks like a prison cell

most of the content was just in her hotel, she could’ve went on walks shown more scenery it was just so boring
literally i was so confused? when she said she was travelling to london to film something exciting i assumed it was like a collab or something? but the entire video idea is her staying in a hotel? how are these ‘content creators’ allowed to make so much money for this shit

Grejaha

VIP Member
I had a dream last night I went to Brian's flat and he kissed me 🤮🤮🤮 I'm highly traumatised, bet ana was well jealous though.
Funny you should say that, because I had a dream the other night that ana slept with my bf so I proceeded to sleep with Byron and he got me pregnant lmfaoooo all in all, ana ended up moving to Greenland to live her best green life bbys xoxox

• Haha
  • Sick

lucy1234

Maybe it's just a UK thing because sophdoeslife does it too but I find it really weird how she always says "please can I get ....." instead of "can I get ........., please" when ordering stuff idk it just reminds me of a child learning their manners or something 😂 maybe it is just a UK thing so if it is please forgive me 😂
I honestly think it’s just a UK thing. I use both phrases depending on where I am/what I’m ordering oops!

Reactions: 31

Grejaha

VIP Member
One why is she going to the gym with a Starbucks cup, and two Shh is she going in those god awful trainers… they aren’t running shoes ana. She’s so basic

• Haha
  • Wow

whisperchat

VIP Member
The girl just chats UTTER SHITE hahahaa that video I literally rolled my eyes so far back I could see my brain!! And that fucking stupid accent/impression she does at the 5:10 mark... stop copying Haz/Bryon YOU SOUND FUCKING PATHETIC 😂😂 💀💀

• Haha

hannamarin123

Lmao Bekka popped up on my FYP.. she lurks on Ana’s thread like Byron & Haz did😆 Goes to show almost everyone around Ana is really a clout chaser View attachment 567285
It’d be an issue if people were commenting these things on her Instagram, Tiktok etc her public platforms that she actually uses but tattle is literally an anonymous gossip website? She’s seeking out hate about herself, and Ana, and posting it to victimise herself. You chose to come on here and search your name, why act like a victim? Lol