Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MM24

Chatty Member
This fits Ana perfectly she dolls herself up and edits the fuck out of her pics when in reality she stinks and her tan is patchy and she wonders why she can’t get a boyfriend.
This is acc rly strange thing to post like wanting to "humble women" comes from a very misogynistic place and theres gonna be a lot of women on this thread who like dolling themselves up so not sure why you would post this

Reactions: 35

BlackCat

0A5221CC-7D70-41F2-A70E-8698F4573FB0.jpeg

Just seen this comment, as if she would bother to educate herself on what’s happening in Palestine! (Or any current affairs for that matter)

Reactions: 35

Nnew

The way she talks like its a grand mansion to redecorate .... its a two bed rented flat have a word with yourself its hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 34

burrito2

Ana of ALL people should be donating her clothes to charity, not selling them on depop to further exploit her 12-year old followers

roddylove

Chatty Member
So do Ana & Beka both just chill on this thread then? Sorry because there is too many times we all have said something and it’s mentioned by Ana?

The only reason I knew of tattle is because someone from teen mum kept posting it. You lot literally drag people onto the site and give it free promotion.

Also Beka, do you not think it’s weird your reading a thread about your so called bestie?

gdennis20

VIP Member
Im sorry, I would never body shame anyone and we all have different appetites but HOW does she eat so much in one day! Where does it go? This is coming from a girl who has 1 cake and puts on a stone lol

Reactions: 33

scouseconstantine

I think what annoys me more is you’ve gone to London and probably gone out for drinks and a meal but your content video is sitting inside ordering food? Like??? Just vlog going out for drinks/the meal and your night outs that’s infinitely more interesting than watching you eat alone in a new setting. Yes it’s still boring content but it’s more effort than the 20 mins of filming another blandass bed where you’re eating more food.

She’s going out and doing stuff she could at least vlog that lmao fucking bare minimum

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
remind you of anyone?

i’ve actually almost had mental healths myself 🥺🥺 i’m not sure if you are aware bbys but i have social anxiety.. it’s soooo underground no one understands me or my cute little anxiety ✨moments✨ guys. anyway please swipe up to buy my gymshark clothes xx

Last edited:
  • Haha