Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
No way she went to sushisamba in leggings and trainers...I couldn’t get in with my friend last year because she didn’t have heels on

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Am I missing something? I thought you were only allowed to stay in hotels for essential reasons?🤔

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
Why is she a literal wotsit?
not sure why this made me laugh so much 😂😂

They wish they were

amazing models xxxxx (bekas facial expressions are interesting for a shoot)
i remember this time last year before beka had a following she was DESPERATE to be a plt model. she’d literally get all 10k of her followers to tag her in plts posts and promote her. she made multiple videos about becoming a model.. she went to the casting and got declined 😂😂😂 how embarrassing, she was so full of herself aswell. like literally convinced she would be a super model. clearly trying for round 2 but with ana this time! the next bella and gigi bbysss xxxx

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Going to make a bold statement, but I actually enjoyed Julie in the videos. I didn’t mind her (apart from the Boris and anti-vax comments) and she added entertainment and funniness into the videos. She added variation, instead of EVERY SINGLE VIDEO being somewhat related to Ana’s apartment (they’re just vlogs, no effort whatsoever)
#bringbackmejulie

Agree. Mentioned before I actually miss Julie, at least she’s got some personality

Disneylove2012

Woke up to an old video playing!
Who is this person! Can’t believe how much she’s changed - the way she speaks and her whole demeanour! Madness. Just shows what the money and popularity has done to her!
A5582F11-AEA4-432A-886F-EB1F3FD4D31B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

Jess786

I lowkey wonder if Ana doesn't 100% trust bekka. Bekka posts stories and pics of Ana at every chance... Ana is a little more discrete. I wonder if it crosses her mind Bekka is probs deffo using her for clout

• Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
She really does think that because she’s a little youtuber with 1m followers on Instagram (mostly fake but we move) and a bit of a healthy bank account she is above everything. Above all the rules. Above covid. She’s a fucking joke. I don’t think staying in London for the night constantly ‘treating yourself’ and going out for dinner with Kiera is ESSENTIAL Ana. Definitely not work related anyway. Also next time you stay in a hotel, make the bed before you leave you scruffy cow. X

• Heart
Reactions: 36

BaileyMC

VIP Member
For some reason I was watching Gaz’s new video, and she mentioned that Ana borrowed her hoover. The hoover was literally rammed full of dust and shit. She didn’t bother to empty it. It can also be seen in Ana’s latest video.

So the question is... does Ana not own her own hoover? That would explain why her flat looks so grim...

• Sick
Reactions: 36