Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she’s doing all this London stuff with new bffs cause she moved all the way to Manchester to be with Haz n Byron as the trio n now those two have partners they wanna spend all their time with n she’s left herself. She must feel stupid for following them to Manchester, could see her moving to London before the end of the year.

I'm just hoping she's has figured out that they are tit friends

Reactions: 6
Why is she a literal wotsit?
not sure why this made me laugh so much 😂😂

They wish they were

amazing models xxxxx (bekas facial expressions are interesting for a shoot)
i remember this time last year before beka had a following she was DESPERATE to be a plt model. she’d literally get all 10k of her followers to tag her in plts posts and promote her. she made multiple videos about becoming a model.. she went to the casting and got declined 😂😂😂 how embarrassing, she was so full of herself aswell. like literally convinced she would be a super model. clearly trying for round 2 but with ana this time! the next bella and gigi bbysss xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 37

i remember this time last year before beka had a following she was DESPERATE to be a plt model. she’d literally get all 10k of her followers to tag her in plts posts and promote her. she made multiple videos about becoming a model.. she went to the casting and got declined 😂😂😂 how embarrassing, she was so full of herself aswell. like literally convinced she would be a super model. clearly trying for round 2 but with ana this time! the next bella and gigi bbysss xxxx
Just makes it even more obvious she's become besties with Ana for clout.. How can she NOT REALISE THIS.. shes such a mug!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I remember this too! Wasn’t it around the time of anas manchester scandal? I don’t like PLT and their models aren’t great but if they cast her I’d not want to buy their clothes at all (although it’s really not my cup of tea)

the pair of them think they’re on BNTM xx

Reactions: 13

I remember this, she kept coming up on my fyp. She’s a leech, she really thinks she’s something special 😫

Reactions: 2
I’d perhaps understand her buying herself a gift if she had bought her dream home after vigorous saving. But renting a flat on a 6 month lease? I’ve moved 20+ times in my life I swear my hands would be completely iced out lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’d perhaps understand her buying herself a gift if she had bought her dream home after vigorous saving. But renting a flat on a 6 month lease? I’ve moved 20+ times in my life I swear my hands would be completely iced out lmao
next ana will be rewarding herself for washing her hair or throwing her pad in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She probably only said she treated herself for her “achievements” (😂) because of the backlash she thought she’d receive without the excuses during the time of a pandemic. Renting an overpriced flat when you had it somewhat easy at home and could have saved for a mortgage hardly deserves a huge pat on the back

Reactions: 15
Did she actually leave a used pad on the floor?? When/where was this?!

Reactions: 4
Did she actually leave a used pad on the floor?? When/where was this?!
it was a try on haul ages ago I’m pretty sure, and there was a used pad laying amongst a pile of clothes... she edited it out now though so you can’t see it anymore! There’s pictures a few pages back in this thread! Makes me sick to think she tried on bikinis 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
🤢🤢🤢 vile

and she wonders why she can’t get a boyfriend? she looks like she reeks of tit, doesn’t wash her hands, leaves used pads on the floor, stained bedsheets and dirty surfaces in her kitchen and greasy hair constantly 😳 i’m sorry but there’s nothing attractive or ‘relatable bbyyy’ about that level of hygiene. she always looks so dirty.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s a tattle tradition every once in a while to share those pads pictures 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.