Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she’s doing all this London stuff with new bffs cause she moved all the way to Manchester to be with Haz n Byron as the trio n now those two have partners they wanna spend all their time with n she’s left herself. She must feel stupid for following them to Manchester, could see her moving to London before the end of the year.
This is exactly it, and Beka Kerridge being the leech she is saw an opportunity with Ana and has latched on to her for clout 😂

Reactions: 29
How convenient that the play social ad has disappeared off her feed now the “comp” deadline has ended… doesn’t help bby girl didn’t even follow them to begin with

• Wow
Reactions: 19
In Brians new video Gaz makes an appearance.. they seem normal.. There's definitely something going on with Gaz and Ana though. Funny they haven't been seen together as a 3 for AGES. The only one Ana includes now is Brian. SPILL THE TEA BBY

Reactions: 17
In Brians new video Gaz makes an appearance.. they seem normal.. There's definitely something going on with Gaz and Ana though. Funny they haven't been seen together as a 3 for AGES. The only one Ana includes now is Brian. SPILL THE TEA BBY
Definitely think Haz is one of those girls who completely ditch their friends and only have eyes for their boyfriend when they get in a relationship but I also feel like Ana is the type to feel betrayed and jealous about her friend getting in a relationship

Reactions: 30
i think ana and gaz have definitely drifted or fell out. tbh i think ana would be very jealous of them both having boyfriends, because ofc everyone is expected to stay single to make ana feel better about herself. (if u weren’t aware she doesn’t have a bf bc she’s a youtuber, definitely not bc she never washes xx)

it seems really weird tbh, surely you’d be happy for your mates getting partners instead of replacing them with beka? unless haz and byron have both ditched ana for their boyfriends.. wouldn’t blame them. but who is ana gonna tell her morning masturbation stories to now?! 🥺🤍 the girl hasn’t got an original bone in her body, haz and byron literally decided every fashion choice, furniture choice & personality choice for her bc she’s so bleeping dull! she’s only besties with beka so she isn’t completely alone.. and bekas only with her for the fame. she’s a leach.

Reactions: 23
Why are her n beka thinking their jacquemus models when they’ve literally paid a photographer to take these photos of them🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This fits Ana perfectly she dolls herself up and edits the duck out of her pics when in reality she stinks and her tan is patchy and she wonders why she can’t get a boyfriend.
This is acc rly strange thing to post like wanting to "humble women" comes from a very misogynistic place and theres gonna be a lot of women on this thread who like dolling themselves up so not sure why you would post this

Reactions: 35
Nah, just Ana hating.
OT but op said Ana but the actual post said all girls? As someone mentioned a lot of people on this thread like to do their hair, make up etc and most likely don’t do it to impress men as the post suggested. Reeks of misogyny

• Heart
Reactions: 27
sorry if I’ve missed the discussion already but how has Ana gotten away with going to London for a holiday when legally you’re not allowed to stay in hotels until 17th?? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 12
this photo is AWFUL, the lighting and colours, and you can tell ana hasn’t edited it for herself
I'm sorry but the first thing I can see is her grubby shoes, why have a photoshoot wearing dirty shoes not a good picture at all and the other one is worse. She clearly has an issue with using fake tan, her toenails are an indicator of how much tan was used and orange just looks silly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I hope she doesn't do the Venom trend on TT.
Don't need to see her bad out of sync singing

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.