Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lj_525

Chatty Member
I live in Anna’s hometown as we have a huge amount of homeless who would benefit so much from the donation of £1000 that she paid on a ring! Children living in poverty just in this one town who could get so much out of that money 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
7hrs ago Sophia shares a post on her story about what is happening in Palestine

2hrs ago Ana does the exact same thing. Doubt she can even pronounce the word Palestine....
it takes 2 seconds to press repost, it’s the bare minimum and ana still struggles to do it. after all she’s not getting paid to post it so why should she!

idk about anyone else but if i had such a huge platform like ana i would be taking every opportunity to spread awareness, it’s so easy. yet i’ve never seen her genuinley take time to educate herself or anything? even after the alm post she never apologised just got brian to comment on the situation for her.

i’m still educating myself bbysss 🫐🍓🧋 im just a teen who doesn’t watch the news. everyone is just watching my every move so i can be cancelled 🥺 if i was in a normal job this wouldn’t happen bbyyyy

• Heart
  • Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
I literally joked to my friend this morning that she was going to the gym just to get sponsored by gym shark. 😂 I have no words , she's pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart

applecloud37

• Haha

tulla.24

She didn’t even suspend the wick down the middle of the candle, she just left it sat curled up at the top of the mould. Thats not how candles work, and she’s gonna have a hard time burning it all the way down. I thought she’d have known that being the candle “hoarderer” that she is. If not the instructions would have told her so. Well done Ana!

Also, wtf was that accent at around 9:25?🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Eckledomr

I lowkey wonder if Ana doesn't 100% trust bekka. Bekka posts stories and pics of Ana at every chance... Ana is a little more discrete. I wonder if it crosses her mind Bekka is probs deffo using her for clout
I agree, as someone said a few pages back Beka was DESPERATE to be a PLT model, and influencer in general last year. If you’ve seen her older tik toks you’ll see she tried stupidly hard to become ~insta famous~ and think she’s still trying to climb that social ladder now. It’s quite sad actually 😂 she’s always latched onto smaller influencers to build a following of her own. Ana is the biggest (most followers) influencer she’s managed to befriend so I’m not surprised she’s really pushing the ‘best friendzzz’ image in the hope Ana will start posting her on her stories etc. No doubt she’s already managed to get a few of Ana’s followers to follow her too, as she’s put up tik toks of Ana, loads of stories, and often goes on live (on her own page, not Ana’s) with her, and pretty much everyone in the comments on the lives are Ana’s followers. Tbh it’s working for Beka because she’s being mentioned on here a lot too now, so people are obviously noticing her a lot more. Wish Ana would realise that she’s literally wanting clout and that’s it. If she was genuinely her friend she would not be flaunting Ana around as much as she is.

Cxxxxx

Bekas thinking about getting a cat!

Won’t be long before Ana is introducing us to her little addition to her apartment 😂
i hope none of these girls get a pet just to go out 24/7 and leave it on its own, it will only be used to take instagram pics anyway, I wished people actually put some thought into getting a pet because it’s a big responsibility getting an animal

• Heart

thalixo

Her content is very self centred literally every video is her showing off her apartment, building furniture she doesn't need and banging on about all the clothes/shoes she has. We dont care its BORING and selfish and NOT RELATABLE

• Haha

Just reached the ring part of the vlog, does she realise how much of a twat she sounds oh my god😳

roddylove

Chatty Member
Another cringe worthy moment calling herself a teenager when she’s infact turning 21 this year :)

• Haha

opini0nated

Chatty Member
Skinny dip is selling her range 30% off atm. It came out on the 31st of March and just over a month later they’re selling it off for almost half the price. I have to laugh because clearly it isn’t as beyooooooteeeful as she thought it is

hannamarin123

I understand big celebrities googling themselves but a little influencer with 100k? What was she even expecting to see about herself 😭

• Haha

lira

VIP Member
Imagine someone trying to be rude to you and they have eyebrows like that 😳
Someone's got to say it but this soap brow whatever trend makes their brows look like those rugs that brush smoothly one way and then stick up all rugged when you rub them the other way.

• Haha

Kit123

VIP Member
Anyone else think she’s doing all this London stuff with new bffs cause she moved all the way to Manchester to be with Haz n Byron as the trio n now those two have partners they wanna spend all their time with n she’s left herself. She must feel stupid for following them to Manchester, could see her moving to London before the end of the year.
She should of just moved to London in the first place. She bangs on about that it's her favourite city. Her friends couldn't give a shit.

whisperchat

VIP Member
View attachment 562412
bog off haz!!! you’re feeling “weird” about it because you know you lack the morals to decline a free treatment that you know full well you can afford, still give the girl promo, and that salons have been out of business for so long.

same goes to you, Ana. Have some fucking decency!
Fucking selfish greedy pricks.

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Can God please please make these bags disappear
I feel sorry for Jacquemus, they are the new Michael Kors

I googled them yesterday as I’ve seen them kicking about Instagram for a while and nearly died when I saw the price. What can you actually fit in there?!
I have a dress from them and its really nice, but now all these teeny boppy influezahs have made the brand so cheap I just whisper when people ask where its from lol

yikez101

VIP Member
funny how she kept mentioning about waiting until rules change for her mum and brother to come stay at her new flat but fine to make everyone aware that she can’t even pretend to try and social distance??