Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
I find it disgusting how much she spends - especially for someone who grew up with nothing and knows what it is like to struggle. I literally had to scrape my money together earlier to be able to buy some toilet roll and bread

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

tiger

Guys I'm not completely sure but I think when Haz is talking about posting 'it for free' she means she's posting pictures of her feet for free when people often sell those kinds of pics, nothing about the treatment being gifted lol

whisperchat

VIP Member
Admitting that she doesn't do 24 hour challenges properly then uploading a 24 hour challenge the week after
Getting "drunk" and giving relationship advice despite never being in a relationship??
Making a cocktail with blue WKD instead of blue curaçao
Ordering a decaf coffee from costa (?) then being surprised when she could taste coffee in it
Doing a trying new foods for 24hrs and having boost bites and sweet potato fries
Saying that a filet of fish was an acquired taste
Contemplating getting a gaming set up after playing 1 game of among us on her phone
Complimented the water pressure in a bath
This one made me fucking howl :LOL::LOL: acquired taste McDonald’s burger..this coming out of her mouth just sums her right up

saying that a room that looks like a prison cell is like a castle and she feels like a princess
not knowing how to take the bath plug out
calling every single thing she comes across beeeeyootifol
constantly contradicting herself about everything in every video
being OBSESSED with everything.
And you guys ARE NOT READYYYY for whats coming... (trust me Ana we are ready because its the same crap all the time)
Doing a drive with me but not driving lol.

• Haha

LemonPips

let’s not forget about this🤢 dirty sanny towel just left laying about on her bedroom floor... imagine going to her apartment
Ana: “oh mind the sanny’s on the floor, just step round them”

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Jess786

I’d perhaps understand her buying herself a gift if she had bought her dream home after vigorous saving. But renting a flat on a 6 month lease? I’ve moved 20+ times in my life I swear my hands would be completely iced out lmao

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
When will ‘influencers’ learn that they can’t control the narrative? If you CHOOSE to put yourself on a public platform as a career (ha what a joke) then you will get positive and negative opinions. You don’t get to have praise and nothing else, life doesn’t work like that. Bullying is different, but tattle isn’t that. You get critique in every job, the difference is it just isn’t on the internet. But that’s what happens when you doss through life as a SOCIAL MEDIA persona. The absolute cheek of that lol nobody saying don't we care about mental health when Ana and her ‘pals’ are the judgiest little bitches going.

lmao123

VIP Member
Anyone else think she’s doing all this London stuff with new bffs cause she moved all the way to Manchester to be with Haz n Byron as the trio n now those two have partners they wanna spend all their time with n she’s left herself. She must feel stupid for following them to Manchester, could see her moving to London before the end of the year.
This is exactly it, and Beka Kerridge being the leech she is saw an opportunity with Ana and has latched on to her for clout 😂

Kit123

VIP Member
The things that come out of her mouth I honestly just feel like 🤦
'Not gonna lie'....about a breakfast menu. I mean that just doesn't make sense.
'I needed a hot meal' about eating chips. She stays in this fancy hotel that probably has some good food and she orders chips and Mac&cheese? Going somewhere on your own means exploring, not just going to the shops and ordering room service.
Considering she only just got her hair done it already looks like her roots are coming through.
Also, I may be in the minority but I have no idea what Cartier rings look like. They just look like normal rings to me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BaileyMC

VIP Member
It’d be an issue if people were commenting these things on her Instagram, Tiktok etc her public platforms that she actually uses but tattle is literally an anonymous gossip website? She’s seeking out hate about herself, and Ana, and posting it to victimise herself. You chose to come on here and search your name, why act like a victim? Lol
If I was “famous” like these people are I would much rather people be talking about me on here rather than all over my posts. On this site it is moderated to an extent, and I wouldn’t even call what we say hate. Yes it can be nasty at times, but none of us are sending death threats or anything.

That’s what annoys me. They’ve intentionally gone out of their way to find those comments and then make a TikTok about it to receive validation from her “fans”. It’s all to boost their own egos.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Long time lurker- I think it's ridiculous how she's made a whole video about going away ''alone'' when Beka said on her tiktok live friday night that her and Ana were going to London and has done a whole thing about 'the two of them', why is Ana then lying about being alone? (Probably cause shes sharing a room and breaking guidelines Again)

jackolantern

VIP Member
It’s killing me that she’s in Manchester and all her content is based around filming in her flat. I live about 20 mins away from Manchester but there’s so much she could film! Go for a walk around the city and find some cute shops, walk down Ancoates and find some trendy eateries, go to China town, visit national trust properties! She’s so close to Dunham Massey, Tatton Park - hell she’s less than an hours drive from the Peak District! Go there and vlog a long walk! Take your friends have a picnic get the exercise you always say you want to do!

When things open up go to places like Salford museum and Lark Hill Place! The science museum, the cathedral, god anywhere but your four walls.

She’s got access to so much potential content and she could be thriving but she’s failing and ordering her fifth takeaway of the week.
National Trust properties, a long walk, exercise, museums, cathedrals!? I’m sorry Ana!? I know you don’t think she’s that cultured 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Minipizza

VIP Member
God I hate the vibes these girls give out... they are definitely those girls you see on a night out and they are just so bitchy and rude for no reason thinking they are better than everyone else. Instead of being nice to other girls in the toilets they spend the time laughing at them and making them feel small. I don’t think Ana would necessarily be bitchy but she would just join along with it to fit in because she’s a sheep
Imagine someone trying to be rude to you and they have eyebrows like that 😳

• Haha

roddylove

Chatty Member
If she wants to see hate and disgusting threads, reddit is 100x worse. There is some things said on here where we have all been like ‘Okay, chill out that’s not right’. But, more time we call ana out of getting everything gifted, the times shes broke rules etc which isn’t hateful at all. Just because you guys know some of the shit you do as influencers is wrong does not mean you can just run around and call it hate?

They wanna be big stars but wait until daily mail, the sun and all those sites write articles about them for way more to see and they realise the difference.

Also really didnt answer why she was on Anas thread but each to their own. Now playing it off as if she’s never used it?
9B2D3386-89A4-4D57-8216-5D8416D098CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28