Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newtoyou

VIP Member
I don’t know how many more times I can watch her tidy her wardrobe. Top tip Ana, if you put things back in the same place that you got them from, it will stay tidy.

Reactions: 27

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
Imagine if she donated some of that money to charities, the homeless.

Someone needs to bring this girl back down to earth honestly.

One day the money will dry up then she will be irrelevant and have to live in the real world what will she do then, she won’t have a spare 1k for a Cartier ring 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jesus just looked up that beka one,
its like 50 shades of the same basic bitch with this lot.

what must go through their tiny tiny minds

“do I want to be a hooker today,
do I want to be a boss babe,
but then I kinda wanna be a dumb blond who wouldn’t look out of place on my knees in a toilet nightclub at 2am,
well I bought that westelm desk so I’m basically the CEO of my own empire.
ooooh I should do a CE-HOE shoot and lick a biro suggestively!!
do I pose out side Cartier, or the Lidl car park beside the bins.
Better check do us gals wear colour now or do we continue to blackfish in beige this month,
I hope Starbucks have that fucking pink drink in, or is that so last week.

tragic.

Scbu

VIP Member
She shows Mexican night at the end of the video with Haz and Byron but doesn’t actually show either of them 😂😂 someone’s trying to pretend she’s still best mates with Haz 😉🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

Lucky7s

The frivolous spending has got to catch up to her at some point. I think it’s clear that it’s to fill the void left by Byron and Haz abandoning her for their respective boyfriends after she put all her eggs in one basket just to be with them. The constant consumption and obsession with wealth and flaunting it is just gross. Can’t wait for the influencer bubble to truly burst.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I agree, but I think in general Emily is better at this side of things than Ana. I think most influencers don't respect the position they are in and don't d enough ever. But it was just nice to see that Emily was doing something
Agree to disagree. Paying for a haircut is literally the bare minimum and something that all of us non-influencers do, so why should we praise an influencer for *shock horror* paying for something rather than accepting it for free. I haven’t watched this particular video you’re talking about but Emily is VERY privileged and also accepts a lot of gifted stuff... I wouldn’t be so quick to praise her personally. But anyways sorry for going OT.

Chloesm

VIP Member
she's so dirty and messy it's actually disgusting
Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 17.57.29.png

how is she not embarrassed to show this absolute mess on camera?

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
She’s honestly boring now. So generic, wannabe influencer going after the same trends that started weeks ago. She was better when she was down to earth, unique, and at home.

Not saying she shouldn’t of moved out, but why didn’t she just buy and build in her home town like she said she wanted to, and still says she’s going too. Manchester’s just highlighted how awful and sheep like she is.

opini0nated

Chatty Member
ok haz is such a performative activist. I’ve seen people on Twitter speak about why white people shouldn’t say ‘miss thing’ because it’s an AAVE expression, yet here she is saying it to ana. Last I checked haz, you were white af. She shouldn’t preach BLM but then appropriate their culture.

not ana saying that she thinks ‘one of these days she’s gonna look like a McDonald’s’ ‘babygirl’, you already do xx & then she said ‘I’m defeated I can’t eat another mcdonalds for a good... FEW HOURS? what even? whenever I have McDonald’s I don’t want it for another month or so not a few hours

McNugget

Who treats themselves to 3000 pounds worth of jewellery after doing a minor achievement
I’m not having this achievement thing. She was going to buy them anyway and is just looking for an excuse to justify it to show off and inflate her bloated head even more.:sleep:

• Heart

salmaaax

Chatty Member
All the eating *insert certain colour* foods for a day where she just added food colouring to everything:sick:

• Sick