Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Why on earth do Gym Shark want Ana to promote their clothing? I doubt she can even spell exercise nevermind actually do any.

Completely puts me off buying anything from Gym Shark. It’s clearly just leisurewear now rather than gym clothing.

Reactions: 31

timmy_1190

Thing that bothers me about McDonalds sending her free food, is that a lot of people don’t have the luxury of even affording normal food let alone takeaways, me and my family literally have to scrape together some money for bread and you’ve got these influencers getting shit sent to them for free, so they can flex.. seriously just fuck off..

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Minipizza

VIP Member
Gym shark really do no care who they work with do they?😂 saffron can’t even do stuff properly in the gym and ana just eats shit constantly 😂 I had a protein shake today and went for a walk, reckon gym shark will sponsor me?

Also the Sophie,Becca and ana friendship is so fucking odd, it’s just Sophie and ana fighting over whos beccas bestie? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
Also in regards to Beka’s video, it shows that she’s able to like and quote the comments which means she literally has an account on here? You can’t see the like button if you’re not logged in. It really annoys me when people slate the site whilst literally having their own account 🙄
how embarrassing 😂😂 i find it so odd that shes sat on anas thread what a fucking weirdo. defo only posting it to boost her engagement when in reality she has an account too.. you couldn’t write it

As far as I know, during these years there have been way more important and famous influencers""" reporting""" Tattle, and still nothing has changed

don't think someone like Beka Porridge can take this site down ;)
beka porridge 😂😂😂 fucking howling. will miss u bbys when the site gets removed xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Minipizza

VIP Member
Has anybody watched Haz's latest video where she deep cleans her apartment and she says that the hoover isn't picking anything up so she opens it up and I've never seen that amount of dirt/objects stuck in a hoover (16 mins in). She then goes on to say 'that this is all Miss Kingsnorth fault as she borrowed the hoover the other day'. How is it possible to have such a dirty a house....?
Also if she had borrowed the hoover why the duck didn’t she empty it after 😭🤣 although ana probs doesn’t realise you’re meant to do that 🤢

• Sick

K A Y L E I G H

Chatty Member
When she was opening the rings and all she said was ‘thank you so much for allowing me to live my dream because this is just crazy’ I’m sorry but she should say more than that, she didn’t even sound grateful or anything. If she didn’t have all those (fake) followers and people buying her tat she wouldn’t be able to afford those rings and that’s all she says

• Sick
  • Heart

Lisaveal

What are those rings all on one hand about? Even though they're carter, she just looks like a massive chav. Oh and did anyone else hear what she said about the water in her bath?? The water pressure was amazing?!! In a bath?!?

• Haha

scouseconstantine

[/LISAna showing shes still a chav at heart:
[*]She is AMAZED the fridge has water!!!! Omg
[*]Ana is AMAZED about the automatic curtains
Not to defend Ana but as someone who grew up on a council estate damn right I still get a little bit excited when I stay at a hotel and they have those things lmao. Granted it’s the Hilton and it’s £300 room (which is a lot of money IMO) and not 900 (for that I’d want gold curtains and coke in the fridge) but as someone who grew up poor it doesn’t surprise me she’s getting excited about that stuff. Still get a little excited myself about ~free water~ in a hotel fridge. Don’t get that at the budget travel lodges lmao.

Doesn’t make her a chav but the other stuff no arguments.

• Heart

hannamarin123

In Brians new video Gaz makes an appearance.. they seem normal.. There's definitely something going on with Gaz and Ana though. Funny they haven't been seen together as a 3 for AGES. The only one Ana includes now is Brian. SPILL THE TEA BBY
Definitely think Haz is one of those girls who completely ditch their friends and only have eyes for their boyfriend when they get in a relationship but I also feel like Ana is the type to feel betrayed and jealous about her friend getting in a relationship

View attachment 562426Now we know why Ana went to the gym …. 🤬 so she could do an AD for gym shark!
So is gymshark comfy clothes or for the gym? Makes no sense that somebody like Ana who's channel is basically just eating takeaway and decorating her apartment lately is promoting clothing for the gym? She does not work out and brags about fast metabolism, eats mcdonalds and junk food a lot on her channel and hardly see her eat any greens/fruit so hardly a lifestyle channel. Sorry just getting mad because see so many clothing companies have models used who don't even align to their brand just because the person is an influencer does not make them the appropriate influencer for the brand.

• Heart

McNugget

No complaints about sore muscles today then after hitting the gym for the first time in 14 months…:unsure:

• Haha

isla65778

She actually buys way too much, she’s never happy with what she’s got her house is now filled with tat (endless vases and candles)
She claims she saves most of her money and rarely treats herself but all I see is her constantly buying junk