Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grejaha

VIP Member
Damn thought I was keeping an eye out for selenurrrr, got to keep an eye out for beka now too

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GossWhore

VIP Member
What does she mean she's so close to doing something to get Tattle taking down LOOOOL she needs to calm down she's no one big or special or hard, she's just Ana's clout chasing friend number three and she should be careful she doesn't lose herself from the rotation of Ana's friends cause it's the only reason anyone knows who she is.

Sidenote, she's going off saying that the tattle page is right there when you google her name but why is she googling herself anyway? Weirdo behaviour
Forreal "watch yourself" loooooool she's so stupid

Minipizza

VIP Member
Awkward as I have a indoor cat and live in flat - the cat is super happy and loved. Some cats just aren’t suited to be outside.
But ana really shouldn’t be getting a cat when she can’t fully commit to it and give it the attention they need
Yeah mine is an indoor cat because I don’t trust him going out, he would literally just stand in the road and not realise about cars, but he’s happy and has millions of toys 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

gigglygal77

I find it disgusting how much she spends - especially for someone who grew up with nothing and knows what it is like to struggle. I literally had to scrape my money together earlier to be able to buy some toilet roll and bread
Honestly girl I feel this, I feel so guilty buying things like PERFUME or paying to get my hair done because I could be putting the small amount of money i have to better use

• Haha

cazzaaa

"CAN I GET SOME FRENCH FRIES?"

No. You can HAVE some French Fries. Fucking learn how to speak English.

hannamarin123

Nah, just Ana hating.
OT but op said Ana but the actual post said all girls? As someone mentioned a lot of people on this thread like to do their hair, make up etc and most likely don’t do it to impress men as the post suggested. Reeks of misogyny

• Heart

yikez101

VIP Member
if she actually read through threads on here about Ana she would realise that most of it isn’t even hate, it’s just discussion or criticism, both of which will happen to you if you choose to put yourself in the public eye. Talk to a professional Beka rather than making stupid tiktoks

dontmindme987

Ana: *Shows flat absolutely upside down*
Also Ana: "I'm the type of person that I need everything to be organised all the time"

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Has anybody watched Haz's latest video where she deep cleans her apartment and she says that the hoover isn't picking anything up so she opens it up and I've never seen that amount of dirt/objects stuck in a hoover (16 mins in). She then goes on to say 'that this is all Miss Kingsnorth fault as she borrowed the hoover the other day'. How is it possible to have such a dirty a house....?
That's actually disgusting 🤢 for one thing why does Ana not have her own hoover? To hand it back still full to the brim with the dirt from her flat is gross and disrespectful, have the decency to empty it first or don't bother borrowing it next time simple.

• Sick

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
so it continues..
prison cell looking hotel room? a castle
manchester? new york
london? paris bbyyyy

• Haha

hereforthegossip21

National Trust properties, a long walk, exercise, museums, cathedrals!? I’m sorry Ana!? I know you don’t think she’s that cultured 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah but it looks like they’ve been to the Peak District today! So someone’s clearly been on here having a snoop and picked up some ideas of places to go from the previous posters suggestion. She’s probably in shock as she didn’t know anything else in Manchester existed apart from McDonald’s and Boujee for her Stawberry Daiquiris. She’ll be doing a city guide of Manchester next with all this new information on how Beautiful everything is 🙄

• Haha

Kat5998

VIP Member
I actually really liked her a couple years back. She seemed sweet and down to earth. Now she is like all the others. Shame really.
I loved her video when she surprised Atticus and Julie with a trip to Disneyland, that video was so pure.

Now she’s just a bragging, unoriginal, orange bore 💤

tulla.24

Just watched the new video and oh my is her content boring, repetitive and shit. Who even wants yet another ✨apartment✨ “series”. She pretty much did everything in this video, is Episode 2 going to just be her cleaning her apartment?? *yawn*. Is she just going to keep redecorating her, already, “dream” apartment every few weeks for content, despite her viewers giving her actual worthy video ideas?

She thinks buying 4 ridiculously priced chairs is a good purchase, but getting 2 extra to fit the table is wayyy too much money? What about the thousands and thousands of pounds shes burning on rent, furniture storage, cartier rings, balenciagas, bags that aren't big enough to fit anything in, nights out, £900 hotel rooms etc etc ... huh?

Also how can she make that council house ceiling-looking canvas and say she loves it? It’s definitely not a work of art nor is it beeeyoutiful, Ana.

One more thing to add is that I don’t want to know how many beige blankets she owns, and she keeps buying more...to put in baskets...what?

• Haha

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Notice how she always gets the same drink as the person she’s with, never has something different herself 😂

• Haha