Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her new video a joke she gets loads of questions she literally asked people to ask her the other day. duck off with ur tit lazy content. Saffron is doing strictly and banging out better videos than her.

Reactions: 4
New video rambling on about bullshit. Couldn't even make it a quarter way through

Reactions: 1
I hate videos like that, it’s easy for her to talk about body confidence and feeling good in what you wear when she’s a size 6/8

Reactions: 16
Is Ana really in the position to give advice about how to love yourself when she sits on FaceTune editing the tit out of her body?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That video to me was like ‘love yourself, now watch me open up all my skinny underwear you’ll never be able to wear’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t talk about my insecurities or what I don’t like about my body, even with my mum or friends...

Wonky boobs and teeth.... Ana you’ve pointed out your weird shaped boobs and cup size difference many times. I didn’t notice until she made a point of saying about it and now I do 🤣

Reactions: 6
Julie has clearly been reading these comments! She just did a story about being proud of saffron 😂😂😂
But Ana still watches it in her room- implying that downstairs it’s not on Tv..... ALL FOR SHOW. They say they are so proud to stay relevant and to hopefully been seen as saffron ( now a big media/press attraction) friends!!! Using her for fame. But Julie love.. you will never be famous

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But Ana still watches it in her room- implying that downstairs it’s not on Tv..... ALL FOR SHOW. They say they are so proud to stay relevant and to hopefully been seen as saffron ( now a big media/press attraction) friends!!! Using her for fame. But Julie love.. you will never be famous
Absolutely! It’s a little bit pathetic ain’t it...
I mean I did think strictly was for celebs and I wouldn’t class any youtubers as celebs but hey ho! If saffron is doing well they should be proud of her as my friend and her mum would be of me if it was me 😂

Reactions: 3
In her own words she’s actually jealous of Wendy!

This has reminded me of one of Saffron’s vlogs where she says Ana has been at her new house for ages and has never invited Saffron round!!! I remember it being so awkward when I watched it then and it’s still as bad now because Anastasia doesn’t know what to say as Julie is obviously the reason Saffron hasn’t been yet?! Anastasia then trails off trying to take the focus away from the whole situation, talking about when Saffron did her strictly announcement that Julie apparently cried at it.. Hilarious considering she never once posted about Saffron when she had her first dance at the weekend.😂 Anastasia was so uncomfortable and you can just tell, I’ve done this so many times myself when not wanting to further discuss an awkward topic.😂

It’s from 8.05!

Why can’t Ana move out and buy her own house. Why she living with her Mum?

Reactions: 4
Because then Julie and Atticus would have no form of income.
Yes they would, she can get a job or claim universal credit. How do you think all the offer single mums do it? My Mum is a single mother and doesn’t relay on anyone for income. Can’t stand Anas Mum she’s so lazy. Why would you let your daughter provide for you?! What a scrounger.

Reactions: 8
Because then Julie and Atticus would have no form of income.
Yes they would though the income Julie had before ana started earning money. Benefits(universal credits and child tax and whatever else you get being a single mum).
she needs to get a grip and stop pauncing money from her daughter it's disgusting to expect your teen daughter to provide for you get a job or get back on benefits

Reactions: 6
I thought julie went back to college to get a job
A could be wrong here but am sure a seen something that said she went back to college to learn how to do marketing vlogging use computers etc a can't think of the actual word that was used but it was something to do with all of that that I had seen could be completely wrong though

Reactions: 1
A could be wrong here but am sure a seen something that said she went back to college to learn how to do marketing vlogging use computers etc a can't think of the actual word that was used but it was something to do with all of that that I had seen could be completely wrong though

. SM-G900F .
I heard that too. Isn't that why ana bought julie a laptop, in that halloween prank video?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.