Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the new video she says amorial instead of memorial! She was in Washington this 'basically' reeeeeallllly annoyed me! Haha!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else think her 9/11 ‘tribute’ in her vlog was a bit tacky? Not necessarily disrespectful but an animated ‘never forget’ and then saying they were ‘blessed’ to be there...idk might have been better not saying anything haha
Think there would have been a huge backlash if she hadn't said anything, could you imagine?

Reactions: 4
She stood in the middle of Times Square and then later on said the only Broadway billboards she'd seen had been for Mean Girls?

Maybe take your head out of your phone and camera and look around then Ana because almost every Broadway show gets a billboard in Times Square. Not to mention her going to see Derren Brown that she'd already seen in London when there's so many shows there you can't get anywhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the new video she says amorial instead of memorial! She was in Washington this 'basically' reeeeeallllly annoyed me! Haha!
Yes I noticed this too! I wondered if she didn’t know the actual word or if it was some kind of speech impediment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it hard to believe she didn't think those scraps in a box would get a reaction.
20190926_003422.jpg

Reactions: 8
Is her ‘ad break’ in her new video a joke ???? Why can’t she do one video without an ad

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just paused the new vid at 1:08, and she's already eaten mcdonalds once in the airport and mentioned there's one right near their hotel :oops:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
All I can say is thank god there’ll be no more travel vlogs this year, wish she’d show more of the places and not her and her mate eating at McDonald’s or 7/11. She’s so basic and thinks she’s so well travelled when all she really does is find fast food joints in other countries. They were sooo excited over Panda Express that just looks like any other Chinese buffet they have in any other town in the world.

But she is a lot more natural with Tanesha than she is with Saffron it doesn’t feel ‘forced’ can tell they’ve been friends a long time and don’t have to put on an show.

Reactions: 12
3347B03F-41B7-47C0-A2DF-1BEB9A05F85A.jpeg

This was on Julie’s Instagram. Hahahahaha sorry but hahahahaha hahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wait, so she wasn’t being sarcastic about the salad? No one could get that salad and not think they’ve been ripped off.
With Anastasia it's hard to say. Remember this is the girl who gets excited about liking sweetcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.