Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be a “challenge?” Wearing underwear in public for 24 hours?
Careful, she'll be logging on in a minute stealing your content ideas!!!

Hope you're enjoying your evening McDonalds Ana! Make sure you don't drop any chips in your bed you don't want to get accidentally impregnated by one Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It is so sad that Ana has such a huge platform, that is still growing quickly, with a lot of young and impressionable viewers. With that kind of platform, she could be making some really meaningful videos and doing research on world issues/issues that affect young girls and she would make such a positive impact.
I know that people could then say that her channel is just light hearted etc etc and that the younger audience do look up to her and enjoy her videos, yet an older audience (parents, for example) would respect her more if she did videos that would show how social media can affect young girls as well, for example.

Reactions: 6
It is so sad that Ana has such a huge platform, that is still growing quickly, with a lot of young and impressionable viewers. With that kind of platform, she could be making some really meaningful videos and doing research on world issues/issues that affect young girls and she would make such a positive impact.
I know that people could then say that her channel is just light hearted etc etc and that the younger audience do look up to her and enjoy her videos, yet an older audience (parents, for example) would respect her more if she did videos that would show how social media can affect young girls as well, for example.
But that wouldn't bring in the money, that's all she cares about - material wealth and gain.

I completely agree with you but I just don't sense that she is interested or cares about these issues, anything that doesn't relate to herself isn't of interest, sad but so many influencers are the same.

All you have to do is scroll through their Instagram's to see all they post is endless photos of themselves, they're dull one dimensional people, narcissistic and self obsessed.

It's so so sad that anyone looks up to them really.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
But that wouldn't bring in the money, that's all she cares about - material wealth and gain.

I completely agree with you but I just don't sense that she is interested or cares about these issues, anything that doesn't relate to herself isn't of interest, sad but so many influencers are the same.

All you have to do is scroll through their Instagram's to see all they post is endless photos of themselves, they're dull one dimensional people, narcissistic and self obsessed.

It's so so sad that anyone looks up to them really.
I agree 100%. Being a good influence to some influencers means far less than the amount of cash they can rake in

Reactions: 2

Is this a joke ahhahahaha

I've made better salads with my eyes closed that is truly pathetic how much are they charging!? Those veggies look ghastly, the onion looks all slimy and the cucumber and tomato look dry, that's been knocking around at very least a few days before you bought it Ana!!!

Ana if you're reading love, this is a case of daylight robbery!!! McDonalds saw you coming sweetie, quick - come round mine I'll whip you up a top notch salad with hand grown veg and a splash of my favourite Skinny Sauce hmu girly xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she paying for that measly bit of salad she could chop up herself at home? The absolute epitome of bone idleness!

Reactions: 13
i thought she said only people desperate for views posted videos and pictures in there underwear

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else think her 9/11 ‘tribute’ in her vlog was a bit tacky? Not necessarily disrespectful but an animated ‘never forget’ and then saying they were ‘blessed’ to be there...idk might have been better not saying anything haha

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.