Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been doing some digging and If I'm right, the rent for the area her house is in (I say "her" cos there's no way Julie pays it!) ranges from £800 a month to £995 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Been doing some digging and If I'm right, the rent for the area her house is in (I say "her" cos there's no way Julie pays it!) ranges from £800 a month to £995 😶
I’m sure theirs is through the council so will probably be cheaper.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure theirs is through the council so will probably be cheaper.
with anas large income would they actually be illegible for a council property anymore? I don’t know how it works genuinely curious. Obviously I’m assuming Julie is the main tenant but surely they take into account earnings from other adults ie Ana. Council properties with heavily reduced rent compared to private lets should be reserved for those in desperate need, those who simply cannot afford to rent otherwise, not people with six figure incomes.

with anas large income would they actually be illegible for a council property anymore? I don’t know how it works genuinely curious. Obviously I’m assuming Julie is the main tenant but surely they take into account earnings from other adults ie Ana. Council properties with heavily reduced rent compared to private lets should be reserved for those in desperate need, those who simply cannot afford to rent otherwise, not people with six figure incomes.
They don’t care! It doesn’t matter how much you earn they just want to know you can afford the rent!
she shoulda used that ‘chanel’ bag money for a deposit on a house! Never mind living with her Chav mum forever hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They don’t care! It doesn’t matter how much you earn they just want to know you can afford the rent!
she shoulda used that ‘chanel’ bag money for a deposit on a house! Never mind living with her Chav mum forever hahaha
oh wow really?? I thought you had to be on a list that fulfilled some criteria and you had to bid for properties. god no wonder the system is completely fucked

Reactions: 2
God, she looks ridiculous

tHiS bAg Is FoR sPeCiAl OcCaSiOnS oNlY

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 8
the colour of her face wth 😂 she would look so much better with dark brown hair so much classier

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her bag is such a bad fake. How does she think people will believe it’s real when it doesn’t even exist?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her bag is such a bad fake. How does she think people will believe it’s real when it doesn’t even exist?!!
Im not sure if its her filters that might make the bag look a certain colour not sure there are very similar colours so if its real that is the only explanation i can think of

That birthday vlog... I have no words. “I’m rich!!!” So sad how much she’s changed. She’s a shadow of her former self.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.