Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birthday vlog was next level cringe. It gave me "oh look at me I'm SO wasted, partying the night away with my disloyal leech troop." vibes.

Reactions: 9
micro blading would do wonders for her I wonder why she hasn’t had it done?

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20191016-203604_Instagram.jpg

I...can't....breathe, she looks like a Bratz doll 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've always wondered in old blogs where her eyebrows where. Thought that atticus butchered them in his sleep seeing as they used to share a bed.. god knows the excuse now lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s a shame what she’s become. She used to be really sweet and genuine in her videos. It seems once she met saffron turned 18 realised she had boobs, she’s become this glamour model wannabe who only cares about labels and looks.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s a shame what she’s become. She used to be really sweet and genuine in her videos. It seems once she met saffron turned 18 realised she had boobs, she’s become this glamour model wannabe who only cares about labels and looks.
Completely agree!

In her 'what I got for my birthday' video, its says a lot that she's turned the comments off 🙄🤣
Also, having searched the web far and wide, I cannot find that Chanel handbag anywhere...only ones that are very similar?! Fake? Although if it is real and I just haven't done a very good search (very big possibility lol) those bags are about £3000 😯😯 who the f**k spends that buying themselves birthday prezzies!!!

I dont get why she or anyone buys fakes. Firstly they look fake so you just end up looking stupid. Secondly the bag is made from cheap materials and you dont know who is making it and thirdly that's the reason designer products are getting more and more expensive. If she was really that 'rich' why doesn't she just buy the real thing or at least save up?
I get that designer bags and such are expensive but there's a reason for it. It's not the end all be all if you dont have something designer. You can find handmade bags on etsy and local boutiques that are just as good if not better than designer, that are a lot cheaper and you are helping out small business that are not contributing to fast fashion. Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Apparently she has given her postcode away im yestderday video's according to a comment on it, people are commenting on atticus hand movements, asking why saff wasn't there, confused why she was with her ex's ex, billie ellish tickets, and if she's still friends with amber many more funny comments like

In her 'what I got for my birthday' video, its says a lot that she's turned the comments off 🙄🤣
Also, having searched the web far and wide, I cannot find that Chanel handbag anywhere...only ones that are very similar?! Fake? Although if it is real and I just haven't done a very good search (very big possibility lol) those bags are about £3000 😯😯 who the f**k spends that buying themselves birthday prezzies!!!
She said she got the bag from selfridges but they don’t have any Chanel bags 🤔
Also there is no way if she spent £******** pounds on a bag she wouldn’t do a massive look what I bought post and video like she did when she got that hideous LV mini back pack thing Hahahaha

Reactions: 4

Although, the tan colour isn’t anywhere to be found, so you still could be right

Although, the tan colour isn’t anywhere to be found, so you still could be right

Yea I looked on the Chanel website and they have every colour and pattern in that style of bag, but not the one Ana has 🧐 I also cant get over how brazen she is to just sit there and tell everyone how she bought herself a £3000 bag for her birthday lol knowing that a large chunk of her followers will be sat there green with envy because in their lifetime they will never just have £3k knocking around to spend on stuff like that. I know I was a bit jealous before I clocked on she was likely lying through her crooked teeth..

• Haha
interesting how in her instagram post about the new video she says she’s replying to all comments yet the comments are disabled...maybe people were calling her out?

*I was trying to get a look at the strap of the boy bag as the tell tale sign of a fake is that the overlap of the strap faces the front instead of the back, yet the strap is hidden in every photo and video clip. I’m by no means an expert on chanel but they released the boy bag in camel a few seasons ago, but not in the mini size she has. So the only way she would have maybe been able to get it is pre loved but then that doesn’t tie in the selfridges - especially as they don’t stock chanel RTW or bags*

Sorry for double post - but the starting price for the small boy bag is £4,500 (and thats the basic one not even chevron) soooo [emoji2370] I don’t remember a boy going for £3,000 for the past few seasons!

Reactions: 2
interesting how in her instagram post about the new video she says she’s replying to all comments yet the comments are disabled...maybe people were calling her out?

*I was trying to get a look at the strap of the boy bag as the tell tale sign of a fake is that the overlap of the strap faces the front instead of the back, yet the strap is hidden in every photo and video clip. I’m by no means an expert on chanel but they released the boy bag in camel a few seasons ago, but not in the mini size she has. So the only way she would have maybe been able to get it is pre loved but then that doesn’t tie in the selfridges - especially as they don’t stock chanel RTW or bags*

Like this?? Although could just be the way the chain is?
393F7D92-D9AC-4F50-BC78-33410D151BE5.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.