Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's her mothers daughter, so its probably fake and she's trying to pass it off as real. Her story doesn't make sense as like you say, Selfridges don't stock Chanel handbags. Her followers probably won't question it though as young, naive and idolise her, so take whatever she says as gospel.
Selfridges don't stock Chanel handbags but there is a Chanel shop within Selfridges in London. One of my friends went on a special trip to buy herself a Chanel bag and bought it from there.

Reactions: 4
Im not sure if its her filters that might make the bag look a certain colour not sure there are very similar colours so if its real that is the only explanation i can think of

yeah but there aren’t any current ones anywhere near that colour this season! Or Safs ugly royal blue and gold one either for that matter! Pre loved maybe but to say they got them new is such bullshit and Ana even got the price wrong

Reactions: 1
I really wish she’d start filling her eyebrows in again, they look grey and with that tan makes it look like they don’t exist

Reactions: 9
I used to enjoy watching her videos but now that’s she changed I stopped. Ana is all about
Designer, clubbing, showing off her fake friends and showing an unrealistic lifestyle she has.
She always goes on about how she is gifted a lot of things which to be fair she’s lucky but no need to mention it 24/7.
I was watching her what I got for my birthday video and notice she slightly open her Chanel bag and quickly closed it, now from when she slightly opened it off the bat it already looks fake.
Ana would of made a video about her bag like she did with her LV Palm Springs backpack
Didn’t she used to love that bag? And been wanting it for years and now what happened to it, it’s just on her shelf collecting dust

Reactions: 9
Just quickly jumping in (very new here) but I found the bag in her size and colour online for £3295 here https://shopprestige.com/product/chanel-boy-bag-23/

Also council housing/housing association property is not easy to get but income is measured for the main tenants which Ana wouldn't be. However she also wouldn't be a dependant so if Julie is on housing benefit or Universal Credit, the amount she is getting would have reduced in proportion to what Ana would need to contribute.

That is all assuming it is council; if it is it is probably new build which is normally a bit more expensive.

Also council housing isn't easy to get, there is always a long cycle of bidding etc before people normally get housed and the people that do are people with nobody else to help them except the state so if that is where Julie was in life before (and she is still a single mum even if her daughter is wealthier now), I am glad she has a place to live that is a home.

I really wish she’d start filling her eyebrows in again, they look grey and with that tan makes it look like they don’t exist
To be honest anythings better than the massively overdrawn road lanes she used to slap on her forehead. At least she doesn't look 35 anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a shame that she’s saying she bought her Chanel boy in store, I’ve collected Chanel bags for quite some time now and that colour of the boy bag is no longer stocked in store, somethings also not sitting right with me about the lining of the quilting but can’t get a good enough look, even Pre owned still go upward of 3K I’m very certain it’s a fake she’s built up quite the collection fake bags recently.

Oh Ana if you’re gonna buy fakes sort your back story first.

Reactions: 8
It’s a shame that she’s saying she bought her Chanel boy in store, I’ve collected Chanel bags for quite some time now and that colour of the boy bag is no longer stocked in store, somethings also not sitting right with me about the lining of the quilting but can’t get a good enough look, even Pre owned still go upward of 3K I’m very certain it’s a fake she’s built up quite the collection fake bags recently.

Oh Ana if you’re gonna buy fakes sort your back story first.

If she’s buying fakes she’s an idiot. She’s got enough money to buy real bags and aren’t bags and watches two things that actually hold their value if you pick them right. Jeffree star mentioned it before about the bags

Reactions: 6
In my local area you can apply for direct let's from the council so each housing association has a website you can look at direct let's that you don't need to bid on. You just apply and if you can afford the rent and are a suitable tenant then it's yours. If that's how they have got their place anyway. Really ana should be using her money to sort out her own future long term so save for her own house

Reactions: 4
If she’s buying fakes she’s an idiot. She’s got enough money to buy real bags and aren’t bags and watches two things that actually hold their value if you pick them right. Jeffree star mentioned it before about the bags
Exactly that, also the first Chanel bag is special if you’re into that ( of course not everyone is )
even if you do want one and can save up or be lucky enough to just pop out and buy a Chanel bag then that will hold value I bought my first Chanel for just over £1500 I think it was and it’s now worth upward of 3K

She’s young and caught up in the influencer tragedy of designer = being established

Her audience is full of children she needs to reign it in

Reactions: 2
I'd love to know if she's making investments. I remember the youtuber fabuloushannah who has like 400k subs and gets 25k views a vid did a vid on her getting a buy to let so anna could surely afford a few!

Reactions: 7
From what I can gather, the house is a private let and was last sold in 2018. Rental price is £950.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I dont understand how these girls who get big on YouTube cant stay humble
it's as if they go from being normal and sweet straight into this artificial fake overly tanned plumped lips all about the designer stuff and insta posed photos straight away
and pretend it was in a blink of an eye and they were ALWAYS LIKE THAT
why do these people not have any personality and actually sit down with their fans and explain how they got there, what its really like, the negatives, the struggle they've had, instead of being glam and unrelatable??? it's like they genuinely think being gorgeous and standing on a beach and showjng off their expensive things are nicer than actually having a personality and being a nice person
yet these people are the first to put a video talking about mental health and insecurities
duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The pic of Saffron in store with the bag has thrown me off, I feel like they’re both fake but then why would she be taking photos of it and parading it in front of Chanel employees?

Perhaps Saffy bought the real one and it was used as a cover up for Ana’s fake :p

Reactions: 5
One thing I don't understand about these "influencers" is how they parade around wearing super cheap, tacky clothing from places like misguided, pretty little thing, nasty gal etc but then they buy designer shoes and handbags worth THOUSANDS of pounds. It's like they go from one extreme to the other! Why is there never a middle ground for them like H&M, River Island, Superdry etc.? :unsure:

Reactions: 11
I would say the Chanel bag is real, purely because of the big deal she’s made of mentioning it and all the photos, which to me confirms that all the others (Dior etc) are fakes, if they were all real then this Chanel one wouldn’t even be worth a special mention as it would be ‘just another bag’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.