Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d hate to have saffron as a “Best Friend “ but my god is she so shady towards Ana and I love it lol , You can tell Saffron is seething that Ana first spoke to her bf Tyler so she’s going to witch about Ana from now on, in her own “nice “ and sarcastic way😂 Ana grow a pair and do a video and expose saffron for the cow she is to save your dying career !!
🎵That's my best friend, she's a real real witch
Got a boyfriend, and now I'm ditched
Lives in Brighton, never been to mine
Now she's shading me in videos, is this a sign?

..... beep beep "Is that my bessie, being messy"?

If you know the Saweetie ft Doja Cat song, it makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everything about this moving content feels so immature and dumb. It's evident that Ana is moving just to make content, I think once she's done with making videos about unboxing/redecorating/apartment tours she's going to feel really lost in Manchester.

Also like so many people have said, i'm so confused why she's bought everything before moving? Then in a previous video she mentioned they'd had to hire a van (right?)... Ana if you'd waited to buy all your useless tat before moving you wouldn't need the van!!! It's so frustrating to watch, nothing has been thought through.

And my final rant for the day is how all the tit she has bought screams '18 year old let loose with a credit card' no actual adult would be buying fkin dried grass as an essential before moving?? This girl 🙃🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
shes an absolute bleeping idiot, the jokes on her because those “apartments” already have wine coolers in them. only someone like ana would move into somewhere without checking what things they already have in there. she wastes money like there’s no tomorrow, she should be embarrassed and ashamed
She never actually said she bought a wine fridge, just that she had one. The flat may already have one built in.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s worrying just how she was spending her money without a care in the world - someday YouTube is going to dry up and she won’t have the money she has now and will realise how immature she has been with it

Reactions: 27
I think it’s worrying just how she was spending her money without a care in the world - someday YouTube is going to dry up and she won’t have the money she has now and will realise how immature she has been with it
And the worse part is that her mother who supposedly should advise her daughter wisely, has done nothing

my mother would never let me invest my money in the wrong way. It feels like as if both Ana and Julie have lost perception of the world and of money.
money is not gonna stay there forever

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh my god!! I’ve never heard of her but just went and watched, Wtaf
i’d never heard of her either but I watched her stories... what a horrible selfish witch. the only people I follow that follow her was sophdoesnails and ana??? they should really unfollow and distance themselves from her

Reactions: 8
Ok so this is the most infuriating thing for me.

Ana goes on so much about supporting small businesses and actively encourages us to visit Instagram pages etc. ‘Of course I’m gonna support small businesses as much as I can’ blah blah blah.

Later in the video when unboxing her grass(lol) ‘so some companies reached out to me asking if I would like some more pampas grass gifted, and of course I said yes’... do you know what Ana? A really great way for you to support them would be to BUY them, and therefore contribute some of your HUGE income to the small businesses trying to make a name for themselves. Don’t just put their @ on the screen and expect us to do that for you.

INFURIATING

• Heart
Reactions: 73
What a view
I used to live 5 mins from Ana and that entire area is construction lol (but i didn't pay 1.6k rent)
I also used to work for the company the does lets in West Tower (didn't work for that building thought) so this whole process has been wild for me! I still think she's absolutely mental for getting a furnished apartment and not using the furniture.... when the cost to furnish apartments like that was like 5k! It is not cheap and good quality furniture

Reactions: 27
And surprise she’s gonna make her own bendy candles like Byron did 😂😂 she really does love to copy doesn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Personally I feel like Ana is making the best decision for her age. She is 20 years old and wants to live with her friends like most people do at that age moving to Manchester where most of her friends are (haz, Brian, beka and soph and jas will be moving near as well) . Yes she can afford to get a house but I think the first house she buys she would want to move into and the process of buying a house is way too long just for her to not live in it plus would be quite lonely to buy a big house to live in by yourself. I feel like saffron plans to settle down move in with Tyler get a dog live near her school friends as she closer to them than anas group plus I feel like saffron wants to have that typical influencer brand image, being known as one of the party influencers could discredit her brand in a sense.

Reactions: 20
Personally I feel like Ana is making the best decision for her age. She is 20 years old and wants to live with her friends like most people do at that age moving to Manchester where most of her friends are (haz, Brian, beka and soph and jas will be moving near as well) . Yes she can afford to get a house but I think the first house she buys she would want to move into and the process of buying a house is way too long just for her to not live in it plus would be quite lonely to buy a big house to live in by yourself. I feel like saffron plans to settle down move in with Tyler get a dog live near her school friends as she closer to them than anas group plus I feel like saffron wants to have that typical influencer brand image, being known as one of the party influencers could discredit her brand in a sense.
I couldn’t agree more. Saff is more of a home body, and is definitely trying to maintain a squeaky clean image. Which to be fair to her is working fairly well when you compare Saff and Anas achievements. I listen to Saff & Wendys podcast and the last episode she was saying her next career goal is she’d like to go into radio work.
Ana on the other hand seems completely content with YouTube/Instagram and making a twit of herself for the general public’s enjoyment, the only way she’s gonna keep that up is if she’s around others that want to do the same

Reactions: 29
She’s never gonna use the Disney tea set her nan got her let’s be real
Exactly and it’s sad because that won’t have been cheap for her Nan to buy her and personally I’d much rather use a tea set that my Nan gave me, like it would mean a lot more. It seems like such a waste

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I quite like Wendy’s Instagram. A lot more family oriented and a lot less tacky😅
Same. I think she acts a lot more like you’d expect a mother with adult children to. Whereas Julie makes me want to vom. She’s trying too hard to be an influencer, and it just isn’t working! Her “style” is atrocious. At least Wendy looks nice 99% of the time and not like she’s fishing out the bargain bin at the local charity shop (not that there’s anything wrong with that but you’d expect if she’s influencing anyone it would be to dress nicely😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.