Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if someone has posted this already and I also cannot find the quote where someone says Anna agrees with what Saff says but

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think the nan’s credit thing is a big deal either. I agree with the other person on here who said some grandparents don’t want the help. She could just not want help with money and would feel embarrassed taking money from her grandchildren or children. My parents would be the same. The dinner set thing was a bit sad cos it’s clear she won’t use them. I do think Ana adores her nanny, and she’s at her most real when she’s with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Ana is the only YouTuber I always seem to go back to when i stop watching. I still watch her old vlogs even from when she lived in her old house. They just have such a nice feel about them and I realised I like them so much because she’s with her family and her school friends in them and I really like her when she’s around them! She seems herself and a really nice girl.

Her vlogs when she went to America with her friend (Tanesha I think, sorry if spelt wrong!) were some of my fave! She was so relaxed and looked like she was having real good fun not doing everything for Instagram or concentrating on getting good pictures of herself.

I love her videos with her Nan because I love seeing their bond. You can see they obviously adore each other a lot. I’ve only seen a few videos with Haz and Byron in it because tbh when I see they’re in videos for a long period of time I just don’t watch. I don’t think they’re good for Ana at all but for some reason she is still friends with them. I probably will still watch her videos now she’s moved to Manchester but if Haz and Byron are in them I won’t.

I can understand that Ana has been on YouTube since she was very young and at this age many people change and become different people to what they were when a teenager and not everyone’s growth is on the internet for everyone to witness but I feel like Ana is quite lost at times. She seems to do things to impress people and it’s not always the things she wants. I just hope she becomes find herself and who she wants to be and is content and doesn’t lose the fun loving family girl we see in her vlogs at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"Let's tell them about the bit I done on Microsoft Teams" I really do not think Atticus should be logging himself out of his lessons... he needs them more than anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 26
yeah i wasn’t looking at it from her nans point of view i more so meant ana. like if it was me and my nan said that to me, if i had the money ana did i would offer to pay for her credit in a heartbeat. when her granddaughter is earning stupid amounts of money it’s nice to give back, especially when it’s so her nan can keep in touch with her. ana’s nan obviously doesn’t get out much, ana moving will be strange for her as who else does she really get to see? just as someone who loves their grandparents a lot, it’d be nice to see ana help her out a bit with something as simple as a £10 pay as you go sim so her nan can text her as and when she likes
Doesnt even have to be as much as £10, My parents have sim only Unlimited Calls & Texts 2gb data & there paying around £6.60 each

Reactions: 5
Let’s be serious here, if my grandparents pick something up at the shop for me for as little as maybe £2, will they take the money for it? WILL THEY duck! We’ve seen a 2 min clip of that convo, who knows what happened after it.

Reactions: 24
Did ana ever speak when saff was around??

Also, I have no idea if this is allowed but if any of you guys are interested in a free beauty box- copy my link. I have no friends to invite and you guys are all I have 🤣🤣
Yeah - her vocabulary limits to “i know”. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I totally blind then because looks like the same place to me, just different angle and she’s changed the plant?🤔😂
I’m with you on that.. I feel like its the same only because the tv is the exact same and she bought her own.

Reactions: 9
I’m with you on that.. I feel like its the same only because the tv is the exact same and she bought her own.
Yep and the wooden unit it’s on is the same as well as the positioning of the tv still near that window frame. I know she loves to copy people but would be a bit extra if she purchased the exact same things as in Haz and Byrons place😆

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.