Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole moving out process felt so forced

I have the feeling she was not ready to make this important step at all
She felt the pressure from everyone surrounding her who was either moving out like Saffron or either already living on their own like Haz and Byron
She clearly jumped on another bandwagon. Ana doesn't like the feeling of being left out
But what she doesnt understand is that life is not the same for everyone else, everyone runs it at his own pace. It's not a competition

I do feel so sorry for her for living a life that doesn't suits her and always tries to adapt to other people's lifestyles

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I also don’t see the fuss being made over her moving out. I couldn’t wait to see the back of my house when I left for uni lmaoo. It’s got to happen one day so might as well get it out the way while ur young
leaving for uni is a bit different to moving out and buying/even renting your own place. She may never live with her mom and brother again! So after 20 years yeah I definitely think it warrants getting upset over. It’s the end of an era. Totally different to moving to uni in my opinion.

Reactions: 33
I do understand the fuss over her moving tbh, my mum didn't want me to leave. Infact I stayed for three days over Christmas and she bawled her eyes out when I went back home 😂 . It's a sign of independence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I do understand the fuss over her moving tbh, my mum didn't want me to leave. Infact I stayed for three days over Christmas and she bawled her eyes out when I went back home 😂 . It's a sign of independence
God my parents were practically decorating my room whilst I loaded up my car 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
to be fair I get why Ana was upset, moving out is a big step. I think it'll be good for her, Julie clearly didn't let her do any tasks and didn't teach her how to do anything so it'll be a good learning experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God my parents were practically decorating my room whilst I loaded up my car 😂😂😂😂
Lmaoooo same, my step mom and dad were already talking about turning my room into an office while I was on my way to my uni house🤣🤣🤣
I’m 20 now, and in my final year, but have no intention of going back to live there lmfaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210128_173917.jpg

Screenshot_20210128_173926.jpg

Ana said: copy and paste, not just the pose but the chair and the outfit too🥴🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
How selfish, Saff supporter Ana on her move and Ana hasn’t even bothered to act-knowledge Saff’s today. 😕

Reactions: 10
How selfish, Saff supporter Ana on her move and Ana hasn’t even bothered to act-knowledge Saff’s today. 😕
Makes a change for once.
And technically Saffron hasn't moved or settled in her new house yet. What is Ana gonna acknowledge? Her being sad to leave her childhood home?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Makes a change for once.
And technically Saffron hasn't moved or settled in her new house yet. What is Ana gonna acknowledge? Her being sad to leave her childhood home?
Saffron actually wished Ana good luck on her moving day which is my point.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.