Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked (can't find them) what date Ana moved in
She moved and her first day was technically the 16th January but I would say her isolation began 17th Jan since her mum was with her on the 16th

Do you really think 2 days ago was when she first saw Bryan and Gaz?
Screenshot_20210128-094148_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 5
I also don’t see the fuss being made over her moving out. I couldn’t wait to see the back of my house when I left for uni lmaoo. It’s got to happen one day so might as well get it out the way while ur young

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anastasia LivesUpNorth #26 - the pampass grass is beige on the other side?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone asked (can't find them) what date Ana moved in
She moved and her first day was technically the 16th January but I would say her isolation began 17th Jan since her mum was with her on the 16th

Do you really think 2 days ago was when she first saw Bryan and Gaz?
View attachment 406825
Judging by Byrons tweets the other day, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were all doing a GET DRUNK WITH ME BBYS

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think it was a bit weird when Bratty asked Ana why she was moving out and she said 'because I'm old now, I have to' like I'm sorry what? Did I miss the big timeline of life reveal where you have to pack up and leave as soon as you turn a certain age? Why couldn't she just say 'because I wanted to, I think it'll be good for me' he's not a baby, I'm sure he'd get it. Idk I just feel like she says it as if she was pushed out of her own home? I do think it'll be good for her to be away from them 2 but I do understand why she was upset. I'm older than her and I think I'll be upset when I move, you can't hold it against her for being upset imo. However, I will say, I was really annoyed at how much stuff she left in her room (petty b). Imagine having that much money that you can just leave so many things of value after she admitted she probably won't go back to get anything as it's so far away. She's said about the car thing too in case anyone missed it. Says she has to apply for a car parking space before she can bring her car so her mum may have drove it down and back since I believe Ana's car has more space?

Reactions: 26
I don’t know if this has been covered so apologies if it has, but has ana got her car in Manchester with her? The car that Julie drove to Manchester in the vlog looked like Ana’s but then Julie, Atticus and her Nan obviously had to drive back home so does that mean they took anas car back with them? If ana doesn’t have her car with her in Manchester that is such a waste of money, if you’re 20 years old, are able to drive and to afford a car why on earth would you not take it with you when moving cities? I know Manchester has a lot of public transport methods but with COVID it’s so much safer to drive and cheaper! Anyone know what’s happening with this?
Sorry if someone answered this for you (I didn't see a reply) but she tweeted that she doesn't have her car as she's waiting for a car parking spot in her building 🥰

Reactions: 6
Sorry if someone answered this for you (I didn't see a reply) but she tweeted that she doesn't have her car as she's waiting for a car parking spot in her building 🥰
1.6k a month rent and no parking space/having to wait for one? I'd be going mad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
"Don't worry everybody, we'll be back in a vlog soon".....Take your time kid, take...your...time. I'm not worrying!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I also saw in Brian’s vlog the other day that he’s only just got a parking spot in the building and was parking somewhere else since he moved there

Reactions: 5
Completely agree with everyone else who thinks this is an obscene overreaction for her moving like 3 hours away. Although I think she's made it way harder on herself moving in the midst of the pandemic, I don't really get that? Why not wait a few months and see if things loosen up a little so at least she can see her family at weekends?
I think she realised she wasn’t ever entirely ready ro move out. If I moved out - I know how to pay my bills, I know how to cook, clean after myself and etc. She realised she can’t do many of those things or had a lot of those things done for her (That’s what I took from the video).

However it is also her choice, she should’ve known whats going to happen. She didn’t go uni and experience living without her parents (which I heard helps but i wouldn’t know). I still liked seeing her lose the persona she’s made when she got emtoional.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she realised she wasn’t ever entirely ready ro move out. If I moved out - I know how to pay my bills, I know how to cook, clean after myself and etc. She realised she can’t do many of those things or had a lot of those things done for her (That’s what I took from the video).

However it is also her choice, she should’ve known whats going to happen. She didn’t go uni and experience living without her parents (which I heard helps but i wouldn’t know). I still liked seeing her lose the persona she’s made when she got emtoional.
I mean, she reckoned her bills would be £100 a month 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sorry I couldn’t take julies goodbye seriously lmfaoooo atticus just nodding his head going ‘yeah we’ll be in the blogs soon’ about 20 times, and just nodding his head at everything julie said🤣🤣🤣I was pissing myself throughout the whole thing. And then Ana’s where it cuts from her absolutely in tears to the classic ‘HeY eVeRyOnE’

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I mean, she reckoned her bills would be £100 a month 😂
Exactly. She was never ready to move out. She honestly done it because that was Saffs next content, haz and bryon had just moved and her content was repetitive and boring. She had no interest in moving until Saff got her house.

And whatever content saff does, ana does and vice versa. It’s boring now really.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly. She was never ready to move out. She honestly done it because that was Saffs next content, haz and bryon had just moved and her content was repetitive and boring. She had no interest in moving until Saff got her house.

And whatever content saff does, ana does and vice versa. It’s boring now really.
Ana to Saf: 🎵Anything you can do, I can do chavvy. I can do anything chavier than you

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.