Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree with everyone else who thinks this is an obscene overreaction for her moving like 3 hours away. Although I think she's made it way harder on herself moving in the midst of the pandemic, I don't really get that? Why not wait a few months and see if things loosen up a little so at least she can see her family at weekends?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just watching the latest vlog, that's the first bit of sausage me Julie's had in a while. Almost typed "julie " there and realised that's not her name. Its like calling salad, ben .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As we’re coming up to a new thread (wow they move fast!)
Anastasia Copysnorth, flat full of basic tat, but you won’t see it until 2050 (if that!)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think Pam is Nan's carer which is why she could help Anna( lol) move so I dont think any lockdown rules were broken

actually is the carer bubble allowed I think it used to be? but rules change so often

Reactions: 4
I actually don’t think it’s weird for her and everyone to be emotional. She has been her mums right hand for so long it’s not going to be the same especially since she won’t be able to see them for ages. I’m in my third year of uni and every time I leave to go back my mum gets emotional.

Reactions: 26
Anastasia Kingsnorth #26 Thinks she’s a celebrity with her six part series, we won’t see the flat until 2022 say the theories

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Anastasia Kingsnorth #26 - Apartment full of pampas grass but it still can't buy Ana any class

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Does anyone else get the impression that Haz and Byron just don't like Ana as much as she likes them? I can totally picture them in their flat laughing about her following them up to Manchester like a little stalker. Ana definitely thought she would have the friendship with Byron that Haz has, so this is her plan b to try and get closer to him.
I get that vibe as well, them 2 living together and her on her own is bound to throw issues up. I do like she got her own flat and didnt try and get in thiers i dont think i could cope watching them all the time

Reactions: 12
love to see people being attacked by anastasia fans because they aren’t ‘heartbroken’ over a clip of her crying cos she’s moved out 😭
Mine certainly didn't 🙄. Im struggling to understand the fuss tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ATTICUS IS SAYING "LICHERALLY"... You can't really blame the kid - just listen to how his mother and sister talk. Their grammar and pronounciations are both awful

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anastasia MovesNorth #26 - another car park pic sat on her ass, does she really need more pampas grass?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.