Anastasia Kingsnorth #26 Flat full of pampas grass but it still can't buy Ana any class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in regards to the latest body shop ad - whatever goes through these companies heads LOL I would never let an influencer with skin like hers dictate what my future purchase will be

Reactions: 35
Most liked title suggestion thanks to @ProphecyGirl!
Summary
15 January Ana finally moved out - pampas grass, boob candles and brown ✨aesthetics✨
Shes living the same block of flats with her frenemies Gaz and Bryan
MeJulie and Bratticus to make a channel soon
Ana copy pasting Sophia Tuxford instagram And cooking basic meals to show off on IG because she's an independent queen now

Ana: lemme copy your homework
Sophia: ok but change it
Ana....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she literally copied that photo almost spot on! No originality whatsoever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I am not meaning to body shame ana in any way but compared to what her body looked like 2 years ago, she has really put on quite a bit of weight.
I know its natural but she literally looks bloated these days and the only obvious thing that this can be attributed to is her fast food addiction and now that she's got her own flat, she's probably going to end up eating more crap. One thing I applaud for her though is her body confidence!

I am not meaning to body shame ana in any way but compared to what her body looked like 2 years ago, she has really put on quite a bit of weight.
I know its natural as she get older but she literally looks bloated these days. The only obvious thing that this can be attributed to is her fast food addiction and now that she's got her own flat, she's probably going to end up eating more crap.

One thing I applaud for her though is her body confidence!

Reactions: 7
I know its natural but she literally looks bloated these days and the only obvious thing that this can be attributed to is her fast food addiction and now that she's got her own flat, she's probably going to end up eating more crap. One thing I applaud for her though is her body confidence!
she doesn’t have body confidence. she edits her body like there’s no tomorrow and constantly claims she has a small stomach and can’t eat a lot and we all know that isn’t true

eta: also says she can never finish a meal when we’ve seen her eat 2 dinners and order more than 1 thing at McDonald’s and eat it all

• Heart
Reactions: 43
there is being inspired by someone’s work and copying it all together. now probably sophia did not think of the idea originally, but ana completely ripped it off. I’m a photographer and over lockdown have been doing little self portrait shoots to keep myself creative, make myself feel better, and build my portfolio, I saw a friends shoot and it had me
So inspired yet I changed the whole concept completely. It isn’t hard ana just have some originality

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well done to The body shop for saving us money , after seeing the state of Ana’s skin I can safely say nobody will by that skincare range🤨

However Why the hell are they spending her than range and spending money on her promoting it which she looks such a mess !! Why not send the products to NHS staff and other key workers instead of getting an over paid 20 year old to indorse the Drops of youth range 🙄🙄🙄

At least get saffron to do it she looks great for a 40 year old !!!🤥🤥😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Give it a few months until she has a breakdown and has regrets about moving out in the first place, all to just please people and show how rich she is

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.