Anastasia Kingsnorth #24 Rule breaker, cheese pie maker and 1M followers faker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just me that can’t wait to meet her on a night out in manny??? Just so I can smell her and report back if it’s onions, BO, grease or McDonald’s

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can anyone tell me which other influencers live in the same building?
Based on what others have said I think rachel Leary, madison Sarah and hannah Renee all do. Also some love islanders - think someone said Finn and Paige? Not sure who else

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Based on what others have said I think rachel Leary, madison Sarah and hannah Renee all do. Also some love islanders - think someone said Finn and Paige? Not sure who else
Think it’s just Madison not Rachel or Hannah which is why they had the Nye scandal at Maddy’s flat 😂

Reactions: 9
First time on this thread! Can someone let me know if she has moved in on her own or she’s moved in with friends?

Reactions: 1
Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Left the 'Shire for Byron's rear but MeJulie's yet to shed a tear

• Haha
Sorry but I would expect to find these in my Grandmas house. Also I know Ana might need help butt the fact we are on lockdown and Julie and Atticus have travelled with her. Ana should of gone on her own or better still moved in after lockdown.
I thought government stop all move in lockdown or was they just on about it they had a friend with. A van move then as they said is name in the last mukbang. And I'm sure they got another can to move stuff out apartment as it's furnished so how many rules are being broken

Reactions: 1
First time on this thread! Can someone let me know if she has moved in on her own or she’s moved in with friends?
She’s moved out on her own, but her 2 closest friends live in the same flat block as her so they’ll probs end up visiting each other often

Reactions: 4
I know right :sleep: covid cops are out in force. If the “guidance” says you can move house why shouldn’t she move house?
I’m not saying it’s acceptable for her to break rules to move house, but if she was already planning on trying to move out (which I’m sure she has been planning this since 2019) I don’t see why she shouldn’t follow government guidelines and continue on with her plans. If / when we are able to move I’ll be doing it solely with people from my household and deep cleaning the property prior to moving in, trying to stay as safe as possible. If the local council can continue to build houses and rent them through the housing association, why shouldn’t private sales and rentals go ahead?

Reactions: 11
I’m not saying it’s acceptable for her to break rules to move house, but if she was already planning on trying to move out (which I’m sure she has been planning this since 2019) I don’t see why she shouldn’t follow government guidelines and continue on with her plans. If / when we are able to move I’ll be doing it solely with people from my household and deep cleaning the property prior to moving in, trying to stay as safe as possible. If the local council can continue to build houses and rent them through the housing association, why shouldn’t private sales and rentals go ahead?
It’s more the fact she has a track record of not socially distancing and breaking lockdown rules multiple times. Moving is fine and what not but her friends live in the same place as her now. She’s already given a cover up by saying she’s not gonna be active but we all know she’s saying that so she can go see Haz and Byron

Reactions: 19
surely it wasn’t necessary for atticus to go. why couldn’t he have stayed with nan? can understand why julie would want to go however ana shouldn’t really be moving at all in a pandemic
In all fairness, Ana does a lot for Atticus and if they’re sticking by the rules won’t see each other for a while by the looks of things, maybe they wanted to leave saying goodbye till the last possible moment, I know I would if that were me in that position🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.