Anastasia Kingsnorth #24 Rule breaker, cheese pie maker and 1M followers faker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I would expect to find these in my Grandmas house. Also I know Ana might need help butt the fact we are on lockdown and Julie and Atticus have travelled with her. Ana should of gone on her own or better still moved in after lockdown.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Sorry but I would expect to find these in my Grandmas house. Also I know Ana might need help butt the fact we are on lockdown and Julie and Atticus have travelled with her. Ana should of gone on her own or better still moved in after lockdown.
surely it wasn’t necessary for atticus to go. why couldn’t he have stayed with nan? can understand why julie would want to go however ana shouldn’t really be moving at all in a pandemic

Reactions: 6
I’m
surely it wasn’t necessary for atticus to go. why couldn’t he have stayed with nan? can understand why julie would want to go however ana shouldn’t really be moving at all in a pandemic
agree that atticus probably should’ve stayed home, but if she was already planning to move pre-covid I don’t see why if the rules allow it (which they do) she should put her life on hold. I live with my parents, husband and baby. Our plan was always to move out once I started back in work after a years maternity leave. However my mat leave ended in august mid-pandemic, if the rules allow it I’m for sure house hunting, viewing and potentially signing a lease and moving out. There’s no indication of when this pandemic and all the lockdowns will end, so I don’t think it’s fair to put major life events on hold just because of the pandemic. We could be like this for years to come, and frankly I don’t want to live with my parents for that long!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
cannot for the life of me understand this girl thinking she’s like an interior designer or something needing a whole home account cause she’s bought a few beige cushions, bizaaaaaare

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I once saw byron and haz in deansgate when I was doing a shoot there, I’m dreading the day I see ana. Although I suppose I’ll smell onions and takeaways and remember to walk the other way

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a born and raised Mancunian and I fuckin hope she hates living here and leaves ASAP. Lol.

hope I don’t have to see her massive head in any of the bars I go too (I’m 25 snd not really into clubs anymore so least I don’t have to worry about that lol)

I’m a born and raised Mancunian and I fuckin hope she hates living here and leaves ASAP. Lol.

hope I don’t have to see her massive head in any of the bars I go too (I’m 25 snd not really into clubs anymore so least I don’t have to worry about that lol)
Go to*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m

agree that atticus probably should’ve stayed home, but if she was already planning to move pre-covid I don’t see why if the rules allow it (which they do) she should put her life on hold. I live with my parents, husband and baby. Our plan was always to move out once I started back in work after a years maternity leave. However my mat leave ended in august mid-pandemic, if the rules allow it I’m for sure house hunting, viewing and potentially signing a lease and moving out. There’s no indication of when this pandemic and all the lockdowns will end, so I don’t think it’s fair to put major life events on hold just because of the pandemic. We could be like this for years to come, and frankly I don’t want to live with my parents for that long!
I wouldn't call Ana moving to Manny for Bryan's dick a major life event.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing about her moving to ‘manny’ is that she’ll be posting pics of the city as if no one has ever been there before. Millions go there every week, many of us on this thread are from Manchester, it’s nothing new and neither are the clubs, bars or restaurants that she’ll be flaunting on her insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m

Its people like you that will keep that curve high

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More like a funeral directors, my 76 year old nan has better taste

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing about her moving to ‘manny’ is that she’ll be posting pics of the city as if no one has ever been there before. Millions go there every week, many of us on this thread are from Manchester, it’s nothing new and neither are the clubs, bars or restaurants that she’ll be flaunting on her insta.
She's basically trying to prove to her 12 year old fans that she's the Manny equivalent of Carrie Bradshaw. Embarrazzing

Reactions: 6
She’ll be waiting a long time mind

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.