Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watching her recent vlog, why does she wear the same clothes constantly like the day after? like don’t get me wrong, I wear the same clothes a lot, like the jeans different top, but I just imagine she’s so dirty and idk if it’s just me, I always like washing my clothes after being in public with the pandemic.

for a self proclaimed style influencer, she’s not got much variety in her wardrobe. outfit repeater lol

Where did haz say that??

(if someone else has asked and you’ve answered I’ll delete this by the time I get to it lol)
on her tik tok she mentioned it she said she’s she’s not out yet tho but I guess she is now

imagine donut time gifting you donuts and you don’t even refrigerate the icing so it melts making the kits look bad. yikes, thought she was supposed to make them look good.

Also, they’re just watching her vids on the tv? okayyy not conceited at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
watching her recent vlog, why does she wear the same clothes constantly like the day after? like don’t get me wrong, I wear the same clothes a lot, like the jeans different top, but I just imagine she’s so dirty and idk if it’s just me, I always like washing my clothes after being in public with the pandemic.

for a self proclaimed style influencer, she’s not got much variety in her wardrobe. outfit repeater lol

on her tik tok she mentioned it she said she’s she’s not out yet tho but I guess she is now

imagine donut time gifting you donuts and you don’t even refrigerate the icing so it melts making the kits look bad. yikes, thought she was supposed to make them look good.

Also, they’re just watching her vids on the tv? okayyy not conceited at all
Ah ok thank you!

Reactions: 1
So Ana’s nan is living alone allegedly so she’s in Ana’s support bubble , yet they aren’t seeing the nan Xmas day , so they are leaving her nan alone Xmas day? Does she think we are stupid or something , her nan can only have one support bubble so why would they leave her alone on Xmas day. 😒🤥🤥🤥🤬

Reactions: 44
Ah god no, please. 😩
Julie needs to pay the rent somehow now that Ana is in MCR. 🤣

So Ana’s nan is living alone allegedly so she’s in Ana’s support bubble , yet they aren’t seeing the nan Xmas day , so they are leaving her nan alone Xmas day? Does she think we are stupid or something , her nan can only have one support bubble so why would they leave her alone on Xmas day. 😒🤥🤥🤥🤬
LOL. Her Nan has a partner does she not? And a carer? They hardly ever go see her nan on Christmas because I think her nan goes elsewhere. Last year they did their own present swap before or after Xmas. So weird they dont do it with her or anyone else? Its just them three as per usual.

So her nan cant be in her bubble. Clearly a lie.

Reactions: 16
When he did that to his mums face ana said 'that was so funny' no it wasn't, why she encouraging it

Reactions: 16
the clip of her tickling him in the Xmas vlog is fuckedddddd i do that with my son.....he’s one.

Reactions: 9
the clip of her tickling him in the Xmas vlog is fuckedddddd i do that with my son.....he’s one.
I also thought this like do they know he’s 6? I’ve done it with my nieces and nephews when they’ve been babies

Reactions: 10
The way Julie talks to atticus about not getting her up is ridiculous. Sounds like she’s talking to a newborn😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hate these influencers exploiting there bratty siblings, fat dogs and anyone else they can make a few pounds off. Kingsnorth and Hinch boil my piss (dont get me started on Elle and the sister shower scene).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anastasia Kingsnorth #23
Buying followers to hit one mill, I’ve got a SMALL stomach that’s easy to fill

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Anastasia Kingsnorth 23 - stockpiling food moving to manny, duck tier 4 i’m infecting my nanny

• Haha
Reactions: 65
She’s not in tier 4, her Nan can mix with other people on Christmas Day.
But her nan definitely has more than one support bubble just like Anna even though she shouldn’t have any

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.