Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DED9869F-7D4C-4AD3-BFC1-7B3B811CB9D8.jpeg
A389F90B-CF88-4CE9-AA13-B4E432C539A4.jpeg

finally they’re realising how much of an annoying child bratticus is🤣🤣

edit: anyone else notice in the new vid mejulie has had a haircut? thank god the ugly hair that curls in has gone

Reactions: 33
why did atticus wake up at 2? and why didn’t he go back to bed? and why’s she saying let me sleep tonight like he’s 2 or 3 or even younger???

Reactions: 37
just popping in to say that my sister is the same age as atticus and he’s an absolutely intolerable child. he’s so so rude and they just laugh at him and encourage him. i hate to call out anyone’s parenting skills but julie truly let’s him get away with everything and it’s infuriating to watch

Reactions: 37
i wish she’d leave the child out of the videos, he’s bleeping irritating as sin
seriously needs to grow up and stop butting into people speaking, dunno why it gets me so vexxxx but it does haha

• Heart
Reactions: 36
just popping in to say that my sister is the same age as atticus and he’s an absolutely intolerable child. he’s so so rude and they just laugh at him and encourage him. i hate to call out anyone’s parenting skills but julie truly let’s him get away with everything and it’s infuriating to watch
my nephew is younger than atticus and he’s much more well behaved

Reactions: 15
I think Atticus is becoming umcomfortable to watch now. I didn’t like the way he smacked MeJulie in the gob and he did it twice. God only knows what he’ll be like when he’s a teenager. I know everyone has different standards on what’s an acceptable way for a child to behave but I also thought telling his mum “can you be quiet” when she’s talking to him was extremely rude. Is that how he talks to his teachers at school?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Atticus is such a spoilt child
I’m not only talking about the fact that he receives many toys etc
But he also gets everyone to do what he says
He’s extremely bossy
And on the other hand, neither Ana nor Julie seem to educate him to a good behaviour

Reactions: 20
I got second hand embarrassment watching the way atticus acted in that video. If it was my sibling I wouldn’t have dared keep it in the video. They treat him like a child, praising him for doing the bare minimum, and let him get away with everything. Slapping his mum in the face and talking to her that was is disgusting, I wouldn’t have dared speak to mine that way. No discipline whatsoever - definitely a case of he’s the youngest/son and the mother turns a blind eye to everything

Reactions: 38
The way Atticus shouted something (the bit where she wrote something about an argument over the top) and then he smiled made me think that he knows being dramatic and “sassy” gets a reaction from Julie or Ana.

I do feel sorry for him though. What started off as seeing him being cute in a few videos has turned into seeing his meltdowns and tantrums on video for anyone to see. Hopefully that won’t lead to him being bullied as he grows up. Especially when he’s a teenager and he could begin to resent Ana putting him online. I know she says he likes being in videos but he’s also 6 so of course he does!

Reactions: 23
How doesn't Ana feel like tit everyday?? On the very rare occaison I have a mcdonalds or a dominos I actually feel HORRENDOUS after, and I get so bloated. Ana eats fast food everyday I don't know how she hasn't turned into Mr Blobby yet

Reactions: 19
You can tell the other parents and the teachers at the school judge them so much. Pick up time must be interesting

Reactions: 17
It feels like they let him act however and say whatever he wants to avoid having to deal with a meltdown/argument that would occur after

Reactions: 12
I have to say, I don’t like juleech one bit and think she is a crappy parent who hasn’t raised her kids very well but that was uncomfortable to watch.

The way that brat kid acts is disgusting hitting her in the face? Ana looks and talks to her like she’s got some kind of attitude problem and that tiktok the other day giving her a wedgie just came across as nasty schoolgirl bullying. Maybe I’m getting old but did anyone over the age of 8 actually find it as funny as Ana made out? She is 20 years old and doing that to her 56 year old mum?? It’s just disrespectful

The sad thing is Ana gets away with behaving like a silly immature little girl because she pays the bills and so juleech can’t really say anything can she...

Ana is just becoming more and more ugly and unbearable in every sense. Such a shame compared to the sweet girl she was a couple of years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Every time I see a family video now I’m like great so that’ll consist of a few minutes waiting for atticus to choke out a sentence, slap Julie and shout the odd catchphrase which will get overused and stamped onto merch. Please leave him out the videos and someone teach him some manners 🙏🏼

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.